Subaru X Reader

This is pretty dramatic

Subaru's P.O.V

            'You shouldn't have been born!'

         'No one wants you.'

      'You're a monster!'

   'A mistake.'

'Unwanted.'

   The words ran through my head as I slashed the white roses in the garden angrily.

   Everything they said was true, no one wanted me. "Subaru please calm down."

   I froze from my blurred state, I wasn't paying attention and didn't hear (y/n) walk up. "Tch what are..." I stopped and smelt blood. Looking up I saw her hand bleeding, "d-did I cut y-you?" I dropped my knife and it clattered to the ground within the silence.

   "Subaru it's okay just please calm down. I'm fine, it's not deep." She reaches her other hand out but I jerk back.

   "Tch you shouldn't have been out here, and you wouldn't have been hurt." I click my tongue and (y/n) looks down.

   "Idiot,  give me your hand," I said and she glances at me not moving.

   Reaching down I grab her hand and bring it to my mouth. I lick away the blood and see her face flush bright red. "I'm sorry for hurting you," I say and she smiles holding my hand.

   "Subaru please tell me what happened. I'll help you, however, I can." (y/n) says and I look at her, her bright (e/c) eyes sparking with concern and worry.

   I told her about what happened and she frowned hugging me tightly. "I love you Subaru and I want you here. Your not a monster, you're my boyfriend." She says and I hug her back kissing her (h/c) hair.

   She was the one I went to for my problems after that and she was always there to listen and help.

   I loved her.

*

*

*

Another chapter done

This was hard for me to write because I know what it feels like to be unwanted and feel like a
monster.

Bye my  little Neko's 🐱

~Ace