Scenario 8 They get you a puppy

The boys are getting you a Husky puppy, cause they love you

And guess what? I'm gonna be the proud owner of a little husky pup also. Get to bring her home on 3/24/17.

So guys meet Ember, she's such a sweetheart. She's got her own Instagram of a whole bunch of her pictures.

   Shu

  Shu carried the small ball of fluff in his arms as he walked to your room. The puppy licked his arm and made a little yelp trying to play.

  Shu hushed him and continued to open your door spotting you reading on your bed. "Oi Shu I'm h..." You stopped talking and squealed spotting the puppy in your boyfriend's arms. 

    "Eeeeee Shu is he mine?" You ask dropping your book as Shu sits on your bed, nodding. "Yea he needed a home and I thought of you when I saw him. You said you loved husky's but Reiji wouldn't let you have one." He says as you pet the puppy as he licked your hand.

   "What about Reiji he'll get mad at you for bringing him here." You ask and Shu shrugs, "who cares I got him for you. Reiji can suck it up."

   You giggle as Shu acts tough. He looked at you and you kiss him. "Thank you, Shu. I love you." You smile at him holding your puppy you decided to name (puppy name).

   "Your welcome, I love you more (y/n)." He says and laughs as the puppy licks your face.

   He loved seeing you happy.

And you loved seeing the smile on his face too.

*

  Reiji

  Reiji made his way to the living room where he heard you yelling at Shu for being on your couch.

  "Get off my seat." Your voice sounded off the halls. Reiji walked into the room and stood by the doorway, while you try to pull the blonde vampire off the couch.

   "(Y/n)," Reiji's stern voice made you turn your neck to look at him. Your eyes instantly lit up as you saw the small puppy in his arms. You rushed over to your boyfriend and reached your hand to touch the dog. "Is it mine?" You ask as it licks your hand.

   "Yes and you have to take care of her, or I'll take her back," Reiji says and you nod holding (puppy name) in your arms.

   "Thank you Reiji, I know that you were probably hesitant on bringing a dog to the mansion. But don't worry I'll take care of her." You say smiling at Reiji, your (e/c) eyes glinting from the lights.

   "Your welcome (y/n), also just because I don't do things like this a lot doesn't mean I don't love you. Because I do love you."

   You looked up at him and smiled wider, pulling him into a kiss. Even though he doesn't give you his whole attention 24/7 it's great when he does. You knew he loved you more than anything and that made you happier than ever.

  "I love you too Reiji." You say as you pull away from him. And he smiled.

*

Ayato

   Ayato carried the small puppy wrapped in a blanket in his arms toward you sleeping on the couch. You hear footsteps and open one of your eyes, looking towards your vampire boyfriend. "Hey, Ayato, what's up with the blanket?" You ask yawning and stretching your arms.

   "I got you something, (y/n)." He says and you tilt your head to the side sitting up. Curiously you try and peek at the blanket, but he pulls it out of your reach. "Ayato what is it?" You stand up and he shows you.

Your (e/c) eyes light up and you cover your mouth from screaming. "It's so cute!" You smile at Ayato and he has you the husky puppy. "It's a girl, a friend of mine had a litter of them. I knew you wanted a husky and picked her out for you." Ayato says proudly. 

   "Thank you Ayato, your the best." You wrap your free arm around his neck and pull him down for a kiss. "I love you." You say and he kisses you again.

  "I love you too (y/n)."

LAITO

   "Where are you beautiful?" Laito calls through the house looking for you. "Laito (y/n) is out back in the garden, now quit yelling in the house," Reiji tells him and walks away.

   Once Laito spotted you in the flowers he carried the small bundle of fur toward you. You look towards him and say something in his arms, "Hey Laito whatcha got there?" You ask standing up wiping your forehead.

   "It's for you, I hope you like her." He holds the puppy out toward you and your smile. "Laito, she's perfect!" You hug him and hold the husky in your arms.

    "I love you Laito, your the best." You kiss him happily and he smiles. "I love you too," he watches you pet the dog's head.

Kanato

   "(Y/n) come to my room. I have to show you something." You followed Kanato toward his room and laughed at his happiness. "OK Kanato I'm coming, why are you so happy?" You ask and Kanato opens his door.

    You look in and see a small puppy laying on the bed sleeping. "Kanato, what's this?" You ask and walk toward it. "It's yours, I got her for you." He says and you kiss him happily and go to the dog.

   "You are so cute," you coo to the puppy picking her up. "Thank you Kanato I love you." You say and peck his lips again.

Subaru

    Subaru carried the husky in his arms toward you waiting in the garden. He holds the puppy as it licks his face happily and he smiles. "She's going to love you," Subaru says turning the corner and seeing you waiting on the bench.

   "(Y/n) I'm here." He says walking behind you, kissing your cheek shyly. "Hey, Subaru I was just about to go look for you. I didn't know if you were in the roses or not." You laugh and turn around facing him.

    "Ahhhh it's so cute!" You exclaim as you notice the puppy in his arms. He smiles and hands her to you, her blue eyes shine up at you. "Subaru where did you get her?" You ask petting her fur.

   "A friend of mines dog had a litter and I brought one for you. I love you (y/n)." He sits beside you and kisses your lips passionately. "I love you too Subaru." You say and kiss back.

*

*

*