Chapter 5

I loved my last class on a Friday. Not only was it the weekend and the only day I left the school early but I had one of my best classes to finish my week.

I had been teaching Music in a local secondary school for just over two years now and I loved it.

The bell sounded and the class started to migrate towards the door.

"Have a great weekend kids" I shouted behind them.

"You too Miss" a students voice replied.

I sorted my things and started walking towards the car park. My car was not in its usual space, instead a flashy white something or other had replaced it. I recognised it immediately. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help laughing. I got in on the passenger side.

"Ya' know" Jenna started as soon as I sat down. "I've always had a thing for teachers" she winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Especially ones in sexy red dresses" she laughed, her tongue slightly sticking out between her teeth.

"Shut up" I laughed.

We were already out onto the main road.

"Where are we even going?" I asked.

"You'll see" she said, taking her hand off the wheel for a brief moment to tap the side of her nose.

We pulled up outside one of my favourite restaurants.

"Really?" I asked.

"Does this count as dinner?" She winked. I rolled my eyes again.

"I suppose" I replied as we made our way inside.