Chapter 6

We had only been back in the apartment for a matter of minutes before Jenna had me pinned up against the wall. She held me by my waist while I had my fingers through her hair. Her lips were pressed against mine. I moaned slightly when her tongue parted them and found its way into my mouth. Our tongues collided fiercely as she too began to become more vocal.

I removed the open shirt that she wore over her T-shirt as she pulled me to the sofa. She unzipped my dress before pulling me down ontop of her. I felt her cool hands on my back. One of them unhooked my bra in a single swift motion that made me shiver. I pulled up her T-shirt and ran my hands up it. She moaned as one of my hands found its way to her bra hook whilst the other slid under it.

She pushed me up slightly and took my dress by the shoulders, sliding off my dress and bra at the same time.

"No fair" I whispered, pulling her T-shirt over her head. I relieved her of the rest of her clothing, sparing her pants.

She rolled us over so I was on the bottom. Her knees were either side of my hips and she kept her lips pressed against mine. My hands made their way from her hips down. I slid my right hand round so it was on her stomach and continued downwards until I was greeted by the elastic waistband of her pants. Her tongue darted into my mouth, as if willing me to continue. I held the waistband up with one finger as I slid the rest of my hand inside. She moaned into me.

"I'm just getting started" I whispered with a smile.

"Good" she whispered back.

With that, I slid my hand into position and circled her clit slowly with my middle finger. She collapsed into me as she moaned again.

"Faster" she moaned.

I took the hint and sped up my rubbing. Her moans were now practically cries of pleasure.

"Keep going" she purred into my ear. I continued.

"Wanna make us even?" I whispered.

Her hand copied mines earlier motions and soon I was moaning with her. She copied my speed and soon we were both close.

With my free hand I dug my nails into her back while she tugged on my hair. Moments later she came, collapsing even further into me as she did so, me following shortly behind.

We lay there in silence for a few minutes, catching our breath.

"Wow" was all she said.

"Yup" I agreed.

"I love you" she said, catching me off guard.

"I- I love you too" I stuttered. Then I kissed her.