Eriksson #21

He pinned my tensed body up against the wall of the alley way and looked deep into my eyes with his deep brown ones.  

“What are you doing,” I asked, frightened while tears formed in my eyes.

“I’m going to blow your mind,” He whispered to me, his minty breath hitting my face.

“Who are you,” I questioned trying to pull from his grip as tears rushed from my eyes and down my cheeks and neck.

“That’s only for me to know,” He replied pushing his body against mine while moving his dirty hands down to the hem of my shirt.

I squirmed as his lips met my neck, sucking it. He only pushed his pelvis harder against mine and pulled my shirt up. I closed my eyes while trying to pull away from this disgusting man. He just became much more aggressive and nibbled on my neck slightly.

I could faintly hear footsteps in the distance, but that didn’t stop this man. As my breaths became short and jagged he ripped my shirt off of my body, making me shiver. He grabbed my breasts and moaned in delight while I tried with all my will to pull away. That ended up being unsuccessful.  

“Hey,” A familiar voice yelled echoing on the walls of the alley.

My eyes snapped open as the disgusting man let go of my body and ran the opposite direction of the voice. Almost instantly my knees buckled under me, causing me to fall to the ground. Pain distributed throughout my body as I cried harder into my hands.

“Kara?”

“Kara!”

I looked up to see Loui, my best friend running towards me as he dropped his hockey bag behind him. Tears streamed down my face as I watched his pace slow as he got closer to me. He pulled off his expensive black blazer and wrapped it around my bare shoulders.

“Kara, are you ok,” He asked kneeling down in front of me to look in my eyes, but I avoided eye contact.

“I-I don’t know,” I mumbled looking down wiping the tears away from my eyes with my shaky.

“K?” He sounded so helpless, like this affected him quite a bit.

He reached out and touched my shoulder. My reaction was to instantly flinch and back away from him. My back was now against the cold rough wall making chills go down my back.

“Kara, let’s get you home,” He whispered looking at me, concern showing on his face and in his eyes.  

I moved my legs to my right side, and tried to get up. The problem was I couldn’t, my lets weren’t working.

“Do you want me to carry you home,” Loui offered looking down at my vulnerable self.    

“P-Please,” I asked looking up at him slightly. Still not making eye contact.

“Alright… Here we go,” He stated picking me up bridal style.

I placed my head on his chest and fell asleep, peacefully.

***

 “I love you Kara,” Is what I woke up to later that night.

“Loui,” I asked looking up at Loui, who was at the door way looking back at me.

He walked over to my bed and sat down on my left, “Yeah Kara?”

“I love you too… And thank you for tonight,” I told him truthfully while sitting up and kissing his lips.

Little did I know that would be the start of it all…     

***

WHO SHOULD BE NEXT??? COMMENT!!!