Soderberg #34

Important authors note at end...

"Scarlett, Jacob! I'm home," My husband, Carl, yelled as he swung the front door opened.

Jacob, our son, jumped out of my arms yelling, "DADDY! YOU ARE HOME! I MISSED YOU!"

I quickly scrambled after the little 3 year old to seem him in his father's arms with the front door wide opened behind them.

"CARL! Close the door," I demanded as I watched them hug it out.

"Haha alright Scar," He replied as he turned around and closed the front door before making his way towards me. "How are you doing Scar?"

"I've been good, we've been good. But I think I'm speaking for the both of us when I say this... We missed you," I informed as I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you guys too. You have no idea how much I wish you guys could have been on the road with the guys and I," He whispered before pulling back and placing a wet sloppy kiss on my pink, ragged lips.

"We do too," I whispered.

Jacob looked up at Carl and I and yelled, "FAMILY HUG!!"

Carl laughed and I giggled as Carl picked the little guy up in his arms and hugged me to him, squishing Jacob.

"Daddy! You squishing me," Jacobs voice sounded muffled, making us laugh at him.

Carl then pulled back so Jake could wrap each of his arms around our necks, pulling us to him. "I love you Mommy and Daddy!"

"Love you too Bud," Carl said pulling himself and Jacob away from me as he started to swing the little toddler around.

"AHH DADDY STOP!!! I'M GETTING DIZZY," Jacob screeched as he laughed.

"What's the magic word," Carl asked as he kept on spinning in circles.

"P-retty please," The little boy asked.

"Oh alright," Carl replied defeated as he stopped and put the little boy down.

Jacob started by walking straight but then got all missed up and fell over while giggling to himself before getting back up and walking back over to the couch.

"You ok buddy," I asked as I trailed closely behind him.

"Yeah mom," He informed sounding courageous as he jumped up on the couch and laid down so he was looking up at the white-ish ceiling.

"Alright," I said unsure as I turned to Carl who was on the couch, "So, what did you and the guys do?"

"We all just relaxed after practice really. All of us were just too tired," He informed as he pulled me down on his lap.

"Oh, that's interesting," I mumbled as I rested my forehead on his.

"Yeah," I he whispered as he pushed his lips to mine.

"AHHHH GRAPE GRAPE," Jacob yelled making us pull away. Carl and I raised an eyebrow as we looked at him surprised.

"What buddy," Carl asked shocked.

"Uncle Brad told me to yell Grape, or something like that when I see two people that close," Jacob exclaimed with wide eyes.

Carl and I looked at each other and mumbled, "Brad."

****

WELL DO TO PROCESS OF ELIMINATION JAROME IGINLA IS NEXT!! THAT SHALL BE THE LAST ONE :o After that I shall give you until FRIDAY to get your votes and comments in to see who will most likely get a BOOK... - JJ