prologue;

"You called, mother?"

A busty woman that looked as if she was in her early thirties turned around. Her dark brown hair was up in a elegant bun, her posture straight, and her menacing amber colored irises were present.

"There you are, Korin." The lady scanned her daughter's unique appearance: light pastel pink to blue hair that was tied up into a neat ponytail with a maroon satin bow, and a pair of bright amber eyes that seemed to reflect off the sunlight, and yet, it only stared at the ground. She could never look at her own mother in the eyes either way, it's been that way for the past 10 years already.

"You've been home schooled for a while now, my dear. So, I have decided to enroll you to a local private school this year instead. I'm sure you've heard of the infamous Kunugigaoka Junior High, am I correct?" She could only nod in response.

"A close friend of mine owns the school and is the principal there. You don't need to take the entrance exam, just talk to him tomorrow morning about your future classroom. That is all, you are dismissed." The girl couldn't do anything but nod at her mother's request.

"Yes, mother."

But she had other things in mind.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

"You can drop me off here actually." The driver complied and stopped near the entrance gate. He stepped outside and opened the backdoor for his mistress.

"Thank you." Without another word, the pastel haired girl walked through the gate and to the principal's office. However, her unusual appearance definitely earned some stares and whispering among the students. Ignoring the attention with her blank stare, Korin arrived in front of his door. Knocking three times seemed to do the trick as she heard a muffled "come in," from the other side.

Opening the plain door revealed and even more plain room with nothing but a desk, a chair, a closed laptop, and a flag right beside the said desk. The man on the chair however, sent an eerie chill right down her spine, she would hate to admit it though.

His appearance seemed dull, almost as if he was dead. He had slicked-back brown hair and lifeless purple eyes. The atmosphere was overall: cold-- and it didn't sit well with Korin's analyzing skills.

"Ah, you must be Oyamada Korin. Your mother talked to me about you a few weeks ago." The girl's eyes widened in surprise for a second, but then returned back into her usual blank stare. She found it odd that her mother would tell her something that important, right before the day it happens.

She nodded.

"I'm the principal here, Gakuho Asano. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He stretched his hand out for a handshake, Korin did the same.

"Now that the introduction is over, I'll tell you which class your going to be in this year."

Asano looked over at his laptop screen anticipating the name 'Oyamada Korin' to be in the list of the class 3-A students, but to his mild surprise, her name was listed in the class 3-E list instead. The principal looked amused, but didn't question her any further.

"Your in class 3-E, head over there tomorrow morning. Your uniform will be sent home today, be sure to come to this school everyday in it. You are dismissed." She nodded, and went outside to call her driver to pick her up.

Once she was near the entrance gate, the principal could only stare at her tiny figure from the window with a cold stare.

"This will be interesting indeed...."

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

i'm pretty proud of this actually

idk

give me your honest opinions in the comment section down below

i'd really appreciate it :)))

-yepheral;