chapter 2; menacing juice box

Korin

"Akabane..Karma?" I repeated out loud--I swear I heard of that name before but, when?

"Mhm." He nodded.

"...."

"Anyway let's go Korin-chan~ We're already late." He turned around and starting walking away from me.

"H-hey! Don't go casually saying my first name..! Also don't add 'chan' after it..!" I shrieked getting flustered--this kid is so ill-mannered. He laughed at my reaction and started to run away from me.

"Come on slow poke~ I'm already this far ahead, you wouldn't want to get lost again would you?~" He said tauntingly, his smug grin still present.

I puffed out my pink cheeks and ran after him, embarrassed. I just met this kid and this is how he treats me..?!

Unbelievable.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

After all that, we were just walking at a comfortable pace to the so called 'infamous class-3-E'. Along the way I asked Karma how being in the class was, although he couldn't answer because he's never been there before.

"Eh..so this is also your first time going.."I said.

He nodded, "Yup~ but I'm actually pretty excited to see how this teacher is."

"Oh, you mean the one that can supposedly travel anywhere at mach 20 speed?"

"Yeah, did the principal tell you?" He asked.

"Nope, I did my own research. There are these "anti-sensei" knifes and "anti-sensei" BB bullets that are used to harm him, but so far no one managed to lay a finger on him apparently. You're also supposed to assassinate him by the end of the school year supposedly--by some time in March--or else he'll destroy the earth. But I just wonder if they really work or not.." Karma looked shocked, he should be though--I would be surprised is he didn't have at least a bit of a reaction.

After all, I did managed to get my hands on valuable information.

Without the help of anyone.

"Oh wow~ Your actually pretty scary." He recovered from his initial shock.

"How so?" I asked confused.

"You were able to gain access to private government information just like that. It probably means that your gifted in hacking right? If so, what are you doing going to class 3-E? Wouldn't be better if you were in class 3-A where they can monitor you?" He questioned, suddenly stopping.

We stayed silent for a moment. There was nothing but the sound of the wind hitting against the trees and our uniforms. After a couple more minutes I just decided to tell him.

"..I hacked into the school system and listed my name in this class instead.." He just stared at me, and then just starts laughing like there's no tomorrow. Heat traveled to my round cheeks.

"S-stop l-laughing..! What's so funny..?!"

"O-ut of a-all t-the classes, you c-chose class 3-E? Wow, now I've heard everything." Karma said trying to tone down his laughter. I puffed out my cheeks again and looked in another direction; I just realized, I've been doing that a lot lately.

"But it's understandable really, the main campus is just so boring, and the classes are even more lackluster. The teachers don't keep their promises either..." He muttered the last sentence but I heard it perfectly well. Deciding that it probably was a sensitive topic to talk about, I ignored it.

Taking a small "anti-sensei" BB bullet out the pocket of my skirt, I examined it.

"Ne, Akabane-kun, do you think these would still work if I crushed them?"

"Hmm, I think so, why? Also 'Karma' is fine, K-o-r-i-n-chan~"

"Stop it..!" My face was still flushed from earlier, I still don't know whether it's from the cold wind or fucking KARMA. I shook my head a couple of times and grabbed a rock from the very convenient pile of rocks that was only a few feet away from me, and proceeded to crush the bullet into a fine powder. I then scrapped off the power and rubbed it into my hands.

"Hey, what are you doing?~ It looks interesting." Karma walked over to me and glanced over my shoulder.

"You'll see."

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

We arrived just in time because the students are starting to head back to class from their version of 'P.E', and I say it's their version because it mainly focuses on assassination methods. Karma managed to get something to drink and is just standing there observing them, while I sat down right beside him instead.

The wind was in our hair, swishing it back and forth.

It made me feel so magical.

I snapped out of my little moment when Karma started talking.

"Hey, Nagisa-kun." The blue haired male in pigtails turned his head towards him. If I didn't know any better I would've thought he was a girl instead.

"It's been a while." He gave a closed eyed 'smile'.

Wow, he sure looks real menacing with that juice box he's holding.

"You're back...Karma-kun...?!"

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

yup

that's about it

for this chapter

it's mostly just fluff

you can obviously tell who the pairing is

i just love karma k

-yepheral;