chapter 5; filled with determination pt.2

3rd Person

Karma grabbed his finished paper and gave it to the now silent teacher.

"Here's my quiz~ Probably got them all right so no need to check them." He made his way to the classroom door with everyone staring at his back. Korin, however, could only repeat what he said in her head.

'You the teacher, will be killed by me instead.'

The girl was confused, why in the world was he so determined? Does it have something to do with what he muttered earlier?

'The teachers don't keep their promises either...'

The pastel haired girl only averted her eyes to the window right next to her as she heard a 'see ya later' from the prankster. Gazing out the window she sees Karma walk away from the building and onto the pathway in which they came through. Thinking that this is how things are going to be like, she turned around again to face the large blackboard in front of her.

However, Korin's gut feelings are telling her that something is going to happen tomorrow--

--and the octopus will surely be involved.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

Minutes later, class ended and the students went up to introduce themselves to the pastel haired female. Hours after the dismissal, a majority of them had already gone home, leaving behind Nagisa, Kayano, and Korin.

"Karma-kun is extremely quick-witted. For example, this afternoon--he saw a line that Korosensei couldn't cross without loosing his "teacherness", and the tactics he can use to toe that line. He also has the smarts to see the heart of the matter, and the skill to manipulate just about anyone--but he uses it to clash with people instead." Nagisa pointed out.

"Actually Nagisa-kun, everything he does can be done by anyone in this classroom. It's just a matter of how your using that ability--I've seen many people try to do the same, they have the same exact set of skills as Karma-kun, but many fail and fall into my mother's trap..." Realizing what she had just said, Korin covered her mouth.

"Huh?"

"O-oh nothing, Nagisa-kun." Stuttered the girl while shaking her head.

She looked at the clock on the wall to her right absentmindedly.

5:34pm

Her eyes widened dramatically as she bid her goodbyes and ran outside the building and onto the pathway that leads to the main campus. Korin jammed her hand into her book bag, rummaging through all her books-- until she found what she was looking for, her smart phone. Quickly dialing her driver's number, the pastel haired girl rushed him to get the car quickly and to pick her up at this moment.

After a couple more minutes she arrived at the empty school site and saw a lone car by the sidewalk. Sprinting her way in that direction her maroon bow got undone and the ribbon was left on the ground. Not noticing how loose and free her hair was in the wind, she proceeded to get into the car and ordered the driver to head home.

While she was thinking of a possible excuse for how late she was, a certain redhead picked up her satin ribbon and a small grin was etched onto his face.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

When the girl got home, she was immediately greeted by her mother with a scowl her face.

"What were you doing out this late, Korin." Her mother demanded an answer, and she needed it now.

The pastel haired girl fidgeted under the heavy stare that her mother gave. A minute of silence has gone by and Korin finally spoke.

"I was out studying with my friends, mother." Her eyes narrowed.

"Friends you say?"

Korin nodded.

"...."

The mother didn't say anything else and left her daughter alone at the entrance door. A relieved sigh was heard from the girl--her head was down and her shoulders relaxed from the tense moment. A strand of hair shifted and was now in front of her said shoulder, and in her face. Korin figured that her ribbon had gotten loose and so she stretched her arms back to tighten them again, only to find nothing there. Her eyes widened and she was in a panic, had it fell while she was running? She clicked her tongue once again, and headed off to bed after showering.

That night, her dinner became cold.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ--- 

doneeeee

i lied it's going to be in 3 parts

huehuehue

ok bye

-yepheral;