chapter 3; aren't always as they seem

Korin

"Ehh? So that's the infamous Korosensei?" Karma said while walking towards the yellow octopus like creature--I just sat down and observed.

"Oh wow, he really does resemble an octopus~" He stopped right in front of the teacher.

"Akabane Karma-kun, I heard that your suspension was lifted today, however you shouldn't be tardy on your first day back." Korosensei scold Karma, with a giant purple 'X' on his face.

You know, if it wasn't for his ever lasting cheshire cat-like-smile and his derpy white dotted eyes, I would've taken him seriously.

Karma 'nervously' laughed and continued his act.

"I guess it was kind of hard to get back into the swing of things. But feel free to call me by my first name. Anyways, it's nice to meet you sensei~" He said stretching his hand out for a handshake.

"Likewise, lets make this a fun year." Korosensei did the same.

But what he did next wasn't what I had expected.

Karma gripped the tentacle and it exploded into this goo like substance. Korosensei was flabbergasted and it shocked the other students that were watching too, including me. He threw his juice box up and an a "anti-sensei" knife appeared from within the sleeves of his blazer--attempting to slice the octopus, but nonetheless failed to do so because of his speed.

"Wow, you really are fast....", Karma turned his head towards me while I was walking closer to the both of them.

"Korin-chan, these knifes really do work.~"

"Don't call me by my first name so casually..! Also don't add 'chan' at the end.!" I sighed and looked at Karma's hand.

The knives were sliced up into thinner pieces and it stuck to his hand.

"But I'm surprised that you would be caught with such a simple move like this." I looked back up at him--I was shorter by like 2 inches, goddammit.

"..And to jump all the way back there, are you actually a scary cat? S-e-n-s-e-i?" He said while walking closer to him.

3rd Person

'He's the first...the first one to hurt Korosensei..!' Nagisa exclaimed in his mind.

The missing tentacle of the yellow octopus regenerated as the redhead spoke.

"They call you 'Korosensei' because your "unkillable" to them." Karma stopped walking.

"But what's this, are you a pushover after all?" He smirked--Korosensei burned red with rage, it's almost as if he was about to explode.

"Hey Nagisa, what kind of person is this Karma?" Questioned Kayano; a green haired female with a cat like hairstyle and bright yellow eyes.

"Well, we were in the same class our first and second year, but his continued violent behavior earned him an expulsion, and those students can end up here in class 3-E too. But here however, he might just be a star student."

"What do you mean?"

"When if comes to deadly weapons and foul play, Karma got us all beat."

'Don't run away Korosensei, I'll show you what if means to be killed.'

Karma started to walk back to the class when he noticed the pastel haired girl approaching the supposedly "unkillable teacher."

"Ne, sensei? Aren't you taking Karma-kun's words to heart too easily? He's just a student after all." He didn't show it, but the redhead was just a tad bit annoyed, just a tad.

Now the attention was all on Korin as she felt all eyes on her.

She opened her arms, and with a welcoming closed eyed smile, she said, "Come on Korosensei, maybe a hug can make you feel better."

The aura around her was peaceful and angelic --it made her look like a harmless creature.

"Your right, I shouldn't be taking things too seriously or else it would ruin the fun." The octopus suddenly turned cheerful--you could literally see flowers around him.

He inched his way towards her and opened his tentacles welcoming the hug.

But things aren't always as they seem.

As soon as they both touched, Korin gripped both tentacles instead and they popped, just like how they did when Karma injured him. The redhead looked amused and the others were beyond shocked. The pastel girl then did two quick back flips to get away from the goo.

'So that was what she was doing with those bullets, what an interesting girl.~"

Satisfied with their reactions, Korin explained herself.

"Unlike Karma-kun I didn't use knifes." She raised her hands he could see. "I used crushed BB bullets instead." She smiled.

'Unbelievable, they both managed to injure Korosensei on the same day..!' Thought Nagisa.

"But I'm surprised that you would fall for the same trick --right after it had already happened too." The octopus by this point was sweating bullets and looked extremely nervous.

"W-wait, you never told us your name..!" Nagisa mustered the courage to tell her.

Korin was already starting to walk back to class with Karma trailing behind her, but stopped and turned around.

With a smile she said:

"Oshiro Korin, don't forget it because.." She turned her head towards Korosensei. "...it will be the name of the person who will assassinate you."

    ---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

chapter 3 is doneeeee

yey

if there are any grammar mistakes tell me

thanks.

nothing else to say so

bye

-yepheral;