chapter 9; assembly horror

3rd Person

A  couple of days has already passed since Irina joined the hectic class and they were all heading out to go to the assembly at the main campus. However, thanks to the location of the classroom, it proved to be more difficult than Korin thought. The students didn't take the usual 'clean' route, but took a shortcut instead, since they were already pretty late.

"Hurry! Who knows what they'll make us do this time if we're late." Said Isogai.

"Yeah, last time we had to clean out the main campus's flowerbeds."

"That was tough, their flowerbeds were way to huge."

"You slacked off the entire time..!"

"I did?" Maehara laughed.

"Why are we the ones that gotta put up with this?!" Complained Okano.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

Kunudon Explaination;

'Hey everyone! It's me Kunudon! To keep the underachievers from affecting the rest of the student body, the E class is far away from the main campus. Normally E class students aren't allowed on the main campus during school hours, the only exception is when they come down the mountain for school assemblies such as this one. During lunch break of course.~'

Group: Okajima + Mimura + Chiba

"Th-the bridge!" The said bridge was snapped in half, leaving behind nothing to help hold up the students, so they fell.

"All right who the hell told us that this would be a shortcut?!" Okajima floated away against the water current.

"Wh-! Okajima!"

'To maintain discipline, the scumbags of class E are required to line up in the gymnasium before all the other classes!'

Group: Hara + Fuwa + Yada

"Snakes..!"

Okajima then suddenly appears with snakes all around him.

"Okajima!" They shouted in shock and fear.

'Get yer scummy asses in gear!'

Group: Terasaka + Yoshida + Muramatsu + Hazama

"Boulders?!" Okajima is now running for his life as a bolder is right behind him, plus there are still snakes on his back.

"O-Okajima!"

Group: Nagisa + Kayano + Sugino + Korin + Okuda +  Kanzaki + Sugaya

"Who prodded that beehive?!" Shouted Korin.

They all stared in surprise and horror as Okajima appears and is surrounded by bees and snakes.

"Okajima!"

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

Korin

"He's been through a lot, hasn't he...? I hope he'll be alright."

"Yeah." Nagisa and me nodded in agreement.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

I collapsed onto the ground exhausted along with the other people in my group.

"Please, no more bees or anything else...!"

"But luckily Okajima took the brunt of it for us.."

"Are you guys alright?" I looked up to see one of our teachers.

"Karasuma-sensei!"

"There's no rush, we'll arrive with plenty of time at this pace."