chapter 8; slithers in the shed

3rd Person

Still shocked from the sudden change in attitude of the pastel haired girl, they all headed back to class quietly. Korin walked ahead of everyone with her eyes glazed over, as if she was in a trance. Karma stared at the back of her head as she walked further away from him. He had a blank face on and was just observing the situation: a silent group of students, a pissed off assassin, and Korin acting a bit--odd.

Once they were inside, they all walked over to their respective seats and sat down. Korin however, didn't even bother looking at the bitch that was in front of their class, she just buried her head into her arms and closed her eyes for a bit--and inevitably, fell asleep.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

'I've never killed an unidentified creature like this before but, everything is ready.' Irina turned her head to the boy with pigtails and winked, sending shivers down his spine.

'That boy gave me some information too, despite the fact that a girl snapped at me. Oh well, it's not like I'm staying here that long. I'm just here to assassinate that creature, nothing more, nothing less.' She closes her eyes and smiles.

'I'm Irina Jelavic, a pro among assassins--who's pulled off assassinations in all kinds of circumst--'

"C'mon bitch nee-san, teach us something already." Complained Maehara.

"Yeah, bitch nee-san." Rio said in a bored tone.

"I mean you are a teacher here right-- bitch nee-san?" Irina screamed in annoyance.

"Quit your 'bitch'ing! For one thing, the letter 'B' and 'V' are pronounced differently! I'll teach you the proper way to say 'V', first lightly bite your bottom lip--go on!" The whole class except two, complied.

"Good, now just stay like that for an hour so I can have some peace and quiet."

'What kind of lesson is this?!'

To say the least, the whole class was enraged.

---Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ---

It was now fifth period and the students were out to work on their aim in shooting. Korin was still sleeping soundly on her desk so no one woke her up. Karma however, decided that it would be a perfect opportunity to take a picture of her sleeping face.

For what you may ask?

Who knows, the possibilities are endless.

It's Karma after all.

He sat down on the chair in front of her desk, and with one hand--he gently moved her right arm away from her face while his other hand lifted her head. Karma placed her arm right on top of her left arm and positioned her face on the said arms. The redhead then got a good look at her features: plump but gentle looking rosy cheeks, soft but long eyelashes, small but defined nose, and the tender-- but full-- lips that were parted lightly, with a drool on the corner of her mouth.

He chuckled.

"You haven't changed one bit have you?..." He said while snapping a picture--forgetting that it was on flash.

"H-huh?" Karma almost jumped at the voice.

"Your awake.~" He said while trying to play it cool.

She nodded and yawned slightly.

"Is class over yet?"

"No, not yet, it's fifth period right now, we still have one more."

"Oh." Korin looked out the window and saw most of the students staring at the pink teacher.