2

Bolivia

There's lots of things I can handle. Men, I definitely handle. Pooch's driving? I can't handle. When Pooch drives, it's like being thrown in the back seat of a van with no seat belts and I fear for my life.

Clay was sitting in the front seat, looking at our target on his tablet. Jensen, Roque, Cougar, and I were squished together in the back.

Clay brought up the picture on his tablet and lifted it to show us.

"Alright, we got a drug and arms dealer by the name of Fadhil running a homegrown terrorist assembly line down by the river base.", he explained. "We find it, we paint it for a laser target bomb, we get the hell out. No muss, no fuss."

"For that, they need us?", Roque asked. He didn't look overly excited about this mission.

"Would you rather take on fifty dudes with AKs?", Pooch asked.

Roque gave Pooch a look that made him laugh. Roque groaned and put his head backs against the seat and covered his eyes.

Soon enough, we arrived at the base. Pooch came to a stop and we all jumped out. The men changed into their gear, but I didn't.

"You're going like that?"

I turned to see Jensen raising an eyebrow at me. I sighed and stuck my knife down the side of my shorts.

"Jensen, I'll be fine. Don't worry.", I told him.

"Oh, no doubt.", Jensen said. "But I think it would be a lot safer if you changed."

This gave me put a smile on my face. I walked up to Jensen and said, "And I think you should stop worrying about me. I'll be fine. I promise."

I saw he was blushing and giggled. He laughed as well and I walked passed him. I grabbed a pair of binoculars from Roque and looked down at the sight.

"Alright, I got eyes on Monsieur Fadhil.", Roque stated.

"Paint it", Clay instructed.

"Show time, fellas."

"Just call me Michelangelo", Pooch said as he painted the sight.

"Drop kick", Jensen said into the com to our mission control. "This is pinball requesting fire admission l. The target is lazed and you're clear to make a run from North to South. Over."

"Roger, pinball. Target acquired and locked.", a man over the com said.

"Roger. We'll break out the ear plugs."

I raised my binoculars to look at the sight. A truck was pulling in. I noticed some bodies sitting in the back of the truck. The bodies of children.

"Oh shit", I cursed.

"What is it?", Clay asked.

"You may wanna take a look at this."

I passed Clay my binoculars so he could see what I was seeing. He looked at the sight before looking back at the rest of the Losers.

"They're using kids as mules.", he stated. "Call it in."

Jensen raised his walkie talkie and spoke. "Drop kick, children at target sight. Repeat, we have eyes on children at target sight. Please advise."

"Acknowledged. Maintain position.", came the male voice from before. We all looked at each other in astonishment.

"Position?", Roque said voicing everyone's thoughts. "What's he talking about, Colonel?"

"Drop kick, we highly recommend cancellation of the payload delivery.", Jensen tried again. The voice came back with the same instructions.

"Your orders stand. Prep for extraction."