5

Miami

The mission was simple. Once the distraction was made by Clay and Roque, Pooch would pick up the van after Jensen and I sealed it and get the hell out of there.

Right now, me and Jensen were eating hotdogs at the fake hotdog stand we had. Jensen got a call from Clay.

"Jensen, are we wired?", Clay asked Jensen.

"Max is westbound.", Jensen replied. "And these hotdogs are delicious!"

"Hey, Jens, do you see Cougar yet?", I asked him. As soon as I said that, the tire of one of the cars blew off and it blew up.

"There he is."

A swarm of men with guns came out and guarded the target. Guess that's our queue to go. Clay and Roque cause the distraction and Pooch got the target set.

Jensen then handed me the crossbow. "That's right, bitches. I got a crossbow."

I then shot at the door, sealing it shut.

"Door is sealed. Take him up."

Me and Jensen then left to meet up with Clay and Roque. We soon drove off. Clay called Pooch.

"Pooch, what's your status?"

"Completely irritated and possibly crashing, but the fish is on the hook. We got Max."

Pooch and Aisha arrived before the rest of us. They were waiting in the hanger when we pulled up.

All of us got of us climbed out of the car.

"How the hell did that car hold all of you? Looks like it can barely hold itself.", Pooch stated. "Fellas, you're not gonna believe this shit. I saw Wade."

"Wade Travis?", I questioned. "Seventh group?"

"The very same. He tried to shoot us down when we took the van."

"Who's Wade Travis?", asked Aisha.

"Ran counter gorilla ops with him.", Pooch said. "Let's just say he's a bad guy."

"I thought you were the bad guys."

"He's worse.", Cougar replied.

There was a brief silence. I was still stunned. I couldn't believe Wade Travis was there. He had to be with Max. That's probably why he was shooting at us.

"Alright, right now we need to deal with the heavily armored, evil genius inside this truck.", Roque said. "Come on."

"Wouldn't call him a genius", I said as we approached the van.

"You ready?", Clay asked.

Aisha climbed onto the truck and hooked the hose to the nozzle.

"Open the valve.", she said. Clay did what she said and gasoline was pumped into the truck.

Clay pulled the seal from the doors and they popped open. Men flooded out with protective gear and guns.

"Hit the ground or I'll blow your head off.", the lead man growled at Clay.

"I don't think so.", Clay responded.

Our cue. We stepped out from behind the van and tranquilized everyone. The last man standing was Clays opponent.

"Where is he?", Clay asked.

"Who?", the man asked.

"Max."

"Who the hell is Max?"

Without hesitation, the man was tranquilized as well. Aisha was quick to attempt to explain herself.