8

"You got the hard drive?", Jensen asked and Roque handed it to him.

I stood over Jensen to watch him do his work.

"And uploading the algorithm.", Jensen said. "Aaand...Holy shit. Girlfriend was right. It's a carrier drive."

"A what?", Pooch asked.

"21st century bag management. Russian banks pioneer. It's like an electronic barabond.", Jensen said confusing everyone.

"Alright, say that again only a lot slower and dumber, please."

I sat in Jensen's lap with my legs dangling from the sides and arms locked around his neck.

"Okay.", I said. "Pretend you're super evil and you want to move all your ill gotten blood money, but you can't, because it can be tracked. So you load your cash onto this thing and you can physically move it anywhere you want to go."

"And we have Max's carrier drive, correct?", Roque asked.

"We have Max's 400 million dollars.", I said answering Roque.

"Alright, Clay.", Pooch said. "Before you do something noble like smashing it, I say we go on Amazon and get a jet."

"Well, it doesn't work that way. Unfortunately, carrier drives can only load and unload on their home systems.", Jensen explained. "Although, if we were gonna buy stuff, I'd say a Canary yellow stretch hummer."

Jensen's comment made me laugh and he looked at me smiling.

"No.", Roque said. "No, we're gonna trade it back, he's gonna get his money, we're gonna clear our names."

"This thing has every IP address that's been locked into it and there's one address that comes up a lot.", Jensen stated.

"It's abviously a place he thinks he's gonna go back to.", I stated. Jensen clicked on the address and the picture popped up.

"Port of Los Angeles."

"That place probably has every black op file that he's ever pulled.", Jensen stated.

"Including Bolivia.", I said.

"It's probably hidden. We can clean it out. Expose the world to what he's done.", Jensen said.

"And clear our names in the process.", Clay said to Roque.

"Okay, it's a good plan.", Roque said.

"We still kill him.", Aisha said to Clay.

"Absolutely."