3

So, she wanted to meet us in a cemetery. Because that's not, like, foreboding at all." Jensen said, after being rejected by the girl on the scooter.

I laughed openly and lay back down on the tomb I had been leaning on.

"Am I the only one seeing the shirt?" Roque asked, wielding his knife.

"No." Pooch smirked.

"Oh. It's my niece's soccer team. Eight and under. You know, I checked their scores online and-" Clay and the others walked away, shaking their heads. "What? They're in the playoffs!" he defended.

I snickered, not moving with the rest of the boys.

"Hey, Teddy. Haven't seen you in a while.", Jensen said awkwardly. I smiled and got up to hug him.

"It's good to see you too, Jensen", I said slowly pulling away from the hug.

"For what it's worth, I think it's sweet.", I meant his shirt.

I began to walk away and he followed close behind me.

"What do you have on her?", Clay asked talking about the person we were here to meet.

Jensen pulled out some device and looked at it. He replied, "Besides a pant busting crush-" I was ready to pounce on him after that comment. "-her company file is blank. CIA has a stand and kill order on her."

I looked over Jensen's shoulder at the file and added, "Looks like basically everyone besides PETA wants this chick gone."

"Think you're thinking clear on this?", Roque asked Clay. "Cause every time you mess up is because of a woman."

This was no lie.

"Name one.", Clay challenged.

"Amber", Pooch said.

"Amber wasn't the problem. Amber's husband was the problem."

"If I remember correctly, Amber's husband wasn't the one who shot you.", I said.

"It was only on the leg.", Clay said.

"What about Emma?", asked Jensen.

"Emma doesn't count. I didn't sleep with Emma."

"Because she put a bomb in your car.", I laughed.

"Alright, I admit I took the romance out of the relationship.", Clay said.

"Now this chick shows up. What's her name? Aisha? And she burns our hotel down?", Roque asks Clay.

"I'm clear, Roque.", Clay replied.

"Well, you better be.", Roque said. "Cause I'm not getting killed by no girl."

"It's been a long time since I've been called a girl."

We all turned to Aisha.

Aisha walked up to Clay and asked, "She put a bomb in your car?"

"She was volatile.", Clay replied. "Aisha this is Jensen, Pooch, Roque, Cougar, and Teddy."

Aisha laid a file next to Roque and began to explain. "Lady and Gentlemen, in 97 hours, Max will be in Miami. He travels in and amoured column with at least 30 private security armed to the teeth. You have a better shot at killing the president."

"Lucky for us, that not what trying to do.", I smirked.

Aisha smiled back and said, "Lucky enough. Goods news is that I have the power to get you back into the US and fun the entire op as you see fit. You get Max and we're squared."

"And why should we believe you?", Roque asked.

"Cause I'm the first person you've met that even admits he exists."

"She's got a point.", I said.

"Listen.", Aisha started. "You can all stay here in Bolivia and rot. Or you can go home and get revenge on the man who framed you. It's your choice."

Jensen turned to Clay and asked, "Colonel?"

Clay looked at him and said, "Don't call me that. We're not soldiers anymore.

"Okay.", Pooch said. "You know if we do this, we're waging a war against a central intelligence agency."

Cougar spoke for the first time.

"They started it."

Clay looked at the group and then at me. "What do you think?"

I shrugged and replied, "Why is this my choice."

"Because you're  smarter than the rest of us idiots."

I thought for a minute. The cons overweigh the pros, but the only pro was what made me consider it. Revenge.

"Okay.", I started. "Let's do this."

The Losers nodded and began to walk away. I was about to go myself when Jensen stopped me.

"Hey, Teddy. There's something I wanted to do if I ever saw you again."

I walked up to him and replied, "Okay, what is it?"

"This."

Jensen then grabbed my face in one hand and my waist with the other, kissing me. I was suprised, but slowly melted into it, bringing my arms up to lock around his neck. He finally pulled away, noses brushing against each other.

"I really did miss you...a lot."

I smiled and replied, "I missed you too."

I then kissed him again, but this time I heard the team yelling at us and wolf whistling.

"Get you some, Jensen!", Pooch said and I flipped him off, no breaking the kiss with Jensen.