6

I didn't want to sleep alone tonight so I slept with Jensen. I put on one of my oversized nightshirts and and I just slept in my underwear. Jensen came into the room and saw my shirt.

"Talk nerdy to me? Really?", Jensen chuckled. He closed the door and stood there silently judging me. I got up from my spot on the bed and walked up to him.

"Says the guy wearing a 'Go Petunias' shirt right now.", I said putting my arms around his neck. "You may not have known, but I think nerds are kinda hot."

Jensen wrapped his arms around me, his nose touching mine. "Well, you got yourself a nerd right here."

Our lips touched and it felt like heaven. I pushed him onto the bed until his back hit the wall so I can strattle his lap, without interrupting the kiss. Soon enough, we were going at it like two horny teenagers. Jensen finally broke away to ask me something.

"Teddy, do you think we can...you know.", Jensen said nervous. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"I want to, Jens."

With that, I kissed him again, but he pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in my bra and underwear.

"Oh my god. You're hot.", he said dreamily. I smiled pulling off his shirt.

I then kissed him, pulling his hair to kiss his neck. His breathing got very heavy. I laid him down on his back to kiss his belly and then I got to his pants. I took them off leaving him in his underwear. I rubbed him through his underwear, making him moan. I then took them off and bucked when I took him in my hand.

"Holy Fuck, Ted. That feels amazing.", he said propping himself up on his for forearms. I took off my underwear and teased him. I finally slid into him and we both moaned.

He came up to hold me while I moved. It felt so good.

"Oh god, baby. I can't get enough. Oh god.", I moaned.

"Oh shit, babe. I think I'm gonna cum.", Jensen said holding onto my waist tightly.

"Do it. Let it go. It's okay."

After that, we both rode out our highs and kissed each other tenderly. We sat there for a minute trying to catch our breath.

"Wow.", Jensen said breathless.

"Yeah.", I replied.

We got dressed and got back in bed. Jensen was behind me, wrapping his around me in a warm embrace.

"Goodnight, Teddy Bear.", Jensen said kissing my neck.

"Goodnight, Jake."