7

Me and Jensen went into the Goliath World Wide Quarters the next day. Jensen was singing Don't Stop Believing as we walked to the elevator.

"A singer in a smoking room. Smell of wine and cheap perfume. For a smile they can share the night. It goes on and on and on and on."

The elevator finally opened and we walked in as he continued to sing.

"Strangers. Waiting. Up and down the boluvard."

When the door finally closed we hurried to put on our disguises. Jensen put in the Bluetooth and made a call.

"Mr. Anderson, please.", he said into the mic and continued to get dressed. I saw that the elevator was about to stop and we  were half naked, so I pushed him to the wall and started kissing him. Suddenly the elevator door opened and a group of women were standing there. To them, it looked like we were about to have sex in the elevator which is what I was hoping for.

"This elevator is taken, ladies. You might wanna take the next one.", I said still holding onto Jensen. They all walked away and I kept kissing him until the door closed.

"Alright, get dressed." Jensen stood there in shock.

"What? It worked, didn't it?", I said as we got dressed.

I took the earpiece to speak to Mr. Anderson while Jensen finished getting dressed.

"Mr. Anderson, this is Jesica Hertz from internal security. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to join me in the lobby."

"May I asked what this is about?", he asked me.

"Well it's a...matter of sensitive nature involving a couple...having sexual intercourse in an elevator. Nasty business, really. Best discussed in person."

Jensen glared at me and I smiled at him.

"Alright, I'm on my way."

"I'll see you there.", I said then threw the earpiece into the bag. We finally made it to the floor we needed to be on and we opened the door for Mr. Anderson so he wouldn't  see us. Then we went into the room to find a receptionist.

"Hey. I'm Skippy and and Jessie from tech support. Here to install the firewall on Andersons system.", Jensen said.

"You just missed him. You think you can come back in like an hour.", she asked us.

"You know, we can be in and out in about 2  minutes. He really doesn't have to be here."

She kept protesting until I we finally made it into the room. I leaned against the door frame, standing watch as Jensen hacked into the computer.

"Algorithms on the mainframe.", Jensen mumbled to himself. "Downloading it...now."

He clicked the mouse. I abandoned my post and looked and the computer. When it was done, we got our stuff to leave when the security guard walked in.

"Skippy?", the guard asked.

"Hey! Shiiiiit!", Jensen said.

"Really?", the guard asked.

"Look. I know this probably doesn't look-" Jensen swung the suitcase and hit the security guard. He grabbed my hand and we ran to find an exit.

"Clay we need an exit."

"Circle around the North side of the building. We'll have cover." Clay responded.

We made it to the elevator and rapidly pushed the button. Three security guard came in and drew their guns.

"Freeze!"

We stopped and put our hands up.

"Wow.", Jensen said. "This just got serious."

We both looked back and saw Cougar and Jensen had an idea.

"Get behind me.", he whispered and I did. Jensen extended his arms like guns.

"I'm warning you. I'm a lethal killing machine. I was a secret government experiment. They did stuff to me. Spooky stuff. Anal stuff.", Jensen said making Teddy hold in her laughter. "Turned me into a dangerous telekinetic. As an ancient Tibetan philosophy states: don't start none, won't be none."

One of the guards pulled out some handcuffs.

"Telekinetic your way out of these.", the guard said. Jensen made a gun noise and the guard got shot. He then did that to the second guard. Finally pointing both hand guns and the last guard.

"Face down or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.", Jensen said making the guard drop to the floor. We both laughed and looked out the window.

"Thank you, Cougar.", Jensen said.