Bye Bye

Kt's Pov

I hadn't even started school properly and now i'm leaving. But i don't have a choice i have to go, My Younger Brother, Leo, has Cancer and he's only be given 6 months to live. I want to spend his last 6 months with him and my family. I Told Trudy about what was happening and i was leaving but i didn't want anyone else to know because i wanted it to be a secret so no big fuss was caused.

I knew Patricia was out with Eddie so i didn't have to worry about her seeing me pack up my stuff. i finished packing my two cases  but i got a fright when the door opened, It revealed Eddie.

"Kt, where you going?" He asked looking at me then the cases.

'Home" I told him the truth. 

'Why, school hasn't even started yet?" he looked very confused, i was going to have to tell him the truth. 

"My brothers dying of cancer and i want to spend his last 6 months with him" I spoke sitting down on my mattress which had no sheets on it. 

"Leo had cancer?" Eddie asked in shock sitting next to me. "when i met him in the summer, he looked fine"

Tears flinched at my eyes, but i wasn't going to cry, i was sure of it. "It was an undiscovered brain tumour, they only found it 3 weeks ago, they can't do anything, it's taking over his body." that's when i gave in and let myself cry. 

Eddie wrapped me in a hug right as Patricia walked in. "What's going on in here?"

"Kt's leaving" Eddie told her. 

"and i'm your girlfriend" I knew she was going to blow up on me but i didn't know quite how soon, maybe Eddie could calm her down? that wasn't going to happen cause as he spoke she screamed. 

"Yacker, clm down i can explain" He tried but Patricia's screeching could be heard through out the house.

"KT, just go downstairs, there's a party, i wasn't meant to tell you about it, acted surprised." I got out the room as soon as possible while he tried to calm Patricia down. 

i got downstairs still hearing them both scream at each other to be surprised with a farewell party. 

Nina's Pov

I didn't know KT, we never met before yesterday  but she seems nice and it was only polite to go to the party. I tried but Amber refused to move from her bed, so i went with Joy and Mara and Willow. Since by the sound of it, Patricia wasn't coming. 

The party was good, except you could here Patricia and Eddie screaming at each other through it all.

i watched as Eddie raced down the stairs as he saw KT leaving but Patricia stood at the top and never gave a single wave. She could get so mad at times. 

"Bye Nina, it was great meeting you. i'm so sorry we didn't have time to get to know each other but we'll keep in touch yeah?"

"Yeah of course" I replied and gave her a hug. 

Patricia's pov 

That Bitch!!! I wasn't giving her any sympathy, she broke up me and Eddie! He apparently is only Friends with her, i don't believe a word that's comes out of that lying cockroaches mouth. How could her? i though he loved me! 

I suppose i was joining the heart broken club, popularity, Me, Nina and Amber.....

---------

I know, i'm the bitch i broke Peddie up!! i'm so sorry!!! anyway i came on and saw 10 notifications all about this book so i decided i'd post the next chapter! see no reason to kill me now!!!!