A return of a familiar face

Everyone sat around the dining table, await Trudy's Sunday breakfast. Seats had changed slightly due to recent break ups so the table looked a bit like this, from the top of the table nearest the door then right. 

Nina 

Amber was to her right

then to Amber's right was Patricia

then Joy

next to her was Willow

then Alfie was at the top of the table

then it was Jerome

then mara

and lastly Fabian

they're was an empty seat between Jerome and Mara as Kt had gone but it was all ready a little tight. 

"After breakfast, Eddie, Fabian, you need to  clear you're room up a little because there's someone coming later that will be sharing with you too"Trudy said passing Mara a plate of pancakes to hand round. 

"Who is it Trudy?" Alfie asked. 

"I was asked to keep it a secret!" she smiled. 

"Trudy how come i'm now in a room on my own and Willow, Mara and Joy are in a room of three, can Joy come join me?" Patricia asked.

"No Honey, there's someone coming next week for that space and also Alfie and Jerome you will have a new person joining you're room next week too" Trudy explained. 

"Why do I have to share with the newbies?" Patricia moaned, it was always her that got the newbies, well not always but most of the time. 

"I have a feeling you'll be happy sharing once you find out who it it" Trudy laughed. 

"Can't you just tell us who they are?" Jerome asked now curious to find out who is new roomie was.

"Nope, Fabian and Eddie you're new room mate will be here later" She explained. 

Everyone ate the delicious breakfast that lay in front of them but half way through the door went, 

"Amber go get that" Trudy instructed seeing Amber was the only one finished as she hadn't eaten a lot.

Amber rose from her Chair handing Trudy her plate, "Are you sure you don't want more?" 

"i'm fine'' Amber replied and walked out the living room/dining room/kitchen area and towards the door. 

She got the shock of her life when she saw Mick.

"Mick" She squealed causing the other to enter the hallway too. 

Mick wrapped the small blonde in a hug before she asked," Why are you here?"

"Well i finished sport school and i decided to come home for my last year, you not happy to see me?" He laughed, Amber was one of the only ones he'd  properly kept n touch with and She became pretty good friends with him. 

"Of course i'm happy to see you" She giggled, the first time she'd giggled in ages. 

"Mick" Fabian said giving his former best friend a manly hug. 

He then hugged Patricia and Joy who he was rather close with, then his ex-girlfriend, Mara and that was awkward. He greeted the remaining students before Victor and Trudy appeared. "Why are you here early?" Victor growled at him.

"got my flight times mixed up" Mick looked at him, he swore he never remember him being that mean.

"That's okay sweetheart, you will be sharing with Fabian and Eddie, you can put you're suitcase in the room now and we'll get you're bed sorted later" And trudy was a lot nicer than he remembered."Come get something to eat, you must be hungry after that flight."

He sat down between Mara and Jerome. Surprisingly he was't that hurt by Fabian and Mara. He had his eyes on another particular girl....

--------

So i tried writing this in third pop sorry if i made a mess of it! 

anyway hope you enjoyed!!

Much love 

Tasha xx