Old turns new

WARNING: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SEX (IT'S NOT BAD, THEY DON'T EVEN MENTION THE WORD SEX)

"Ali please don't be such a bitch this year, we're not all here to cause drama" Steven told his sister as they exited the cab outside Anubis house.

"I was never a Bitch" Alicity smirked,

"Steven can you lift my case up the stairs?" She asked as she stood at the bottom and he stood up the top.

Steven got her case for her and they knocked on the door surprised when it was Trudy that answered.

"oh it's still you, i'm so glad" Alicity squealed.

"Oh Alicity, Steven. It's so great to see you. How was Germany, we missed you so much while you were gone?"

"It was so amazing" Alicity said, "So who's still here then and who's knew?" She walked into the hallway.

"Well Amber, Mara, Joy and Patricia will be the only girls you'll know, Mick's just came back from Austrilia and Fabian, Alfie and Jerome are still there. You won't know Nina, she's American, You might know Willow she was in Isis but she moved here and you won't know Eddie he's also American." Trudy explained

"Right Steven, you're in with Jerome and Alfie bottom room down there." Trudy pointed down the corridor, "Alicity you're Up the stairs and second room on you're right. Everyone will be home from school in 10 minutes"

Ali waked into her new room, immedatly knowing it was Patricia, her old best friend she was sharing with her. Ali couldn't of been happier with her roomie and she hoped Patricia would be the same.

Alicity remembered what trudy said about the others coming in from school in 10 minues and immedatly after putting her case in and finding her phone she went downstairs and walked into Steven's room.

"Do you mind, i'm changing" He said as he stood shirtless and only with jeans on.

"You're my brother Steven, plus you think i've never seen a boy shirtless" Alicity laughed sitting down on her brothers bed.

"well i don't know" Steven said sarcastically,

"i've seen a lot worse than that." Ali laughed.

"please just shut up Ali, i don't need to know how many guys you've slept with in just the last month" Steven smirked as he finally put on a shirt,

"German guys weren't as good as the british guys" Alicity laughed.

"neither were German girls" Steven added.

"you didnt even sleep wth any" Alicity continued to win up the twin of hers.

"Oh i did" he laughed, "but i suspect you don't want to know the details"

"Please just shut up Steven, i don't need to know how many girl you slept with in the last month" She mocked him as they heard the front door open.

They raced out to meet their old friends.

"Trixie, Amber, Joy," Ali yelled her best friends names.

"Ali, Steven" Patricia yelled,

"Why did you ignore us for the last 4 years?" Amber asked as she hugged Alicity.

"Well we got new phones in Germany, Blondie" Steven laughed.

"Who are you?" Alicity asked rudely to Nina.

"Nina Martin. Who are you two?" Nina asked rudely back, She didn't like Alcitiy already, she knew she was one of these mean popular girls from first glimspe.