School's back

Everyone awoke at 7am by alarms or Trudy knocking on they're door. For the first time in Two months they dressed in their maroon coloured uniform. Everyone was at the dining table by 8:30am, Even Amber who had lightly curled hair and a full face of make up on and Mick who was obviously jet lagged. 

Each of them had a double period of Science first with Mr sweet, then break then PE with miss Robinson then a free period then Double Drama with the new Drama teacher who was rumoured to be Hot and called Mr Lyon. 

Amber, who seemed to make a remarkable recovery over Alfie since she'd talked to Mick hadn't shut up about him Mr Lyon all day and by the time came to meet him everyone was fed up of his name. 

Everyone's mouth opened as they saw him standing on the stage as they walked in.

"I am Mr Lyon" He spoke with an American Accent. "And i am you're new drama teacher everyone take a seat"

"Nina!" Amber almost shrieked, "He''s so hot" 

"Amber you would have to be blind to see he's not" Nina looked impressed by his looks too. 

"guys, quick fire round. You're name and a hobby, i'll start" he picked up a ball

"I'm Mr Lyon and i like Drama" He tossed the ball to Nina.

"I'm Nina and I like Egyptian Mythology" She then tossed the ball to Patricia.

"i'm Patricia and i like listening to Sick puppies" Patricia tossed the ball to Joy

"I'm Joy and I like movies" (Sorry couldn't think of anything for Joy) Then passed the ball to Jerome.

"i'm Jerome and i like prank" he chucked the ball at Alfie

"I'm Alfie and i like aliens" he then passed it to Mick.

"I'm Mick and i like sports" Mick passed the ball to Amber and she didn't catch it after taking ten minutes to fetch she spoke, 

"i'm Amber and i like shopping" She then chucked it to Fabian.

"i'm Fabian and I like reading." he said then passing the ball to Eddie. 

"i'm Eddie and i like..." before he could finish Patricia cut in, "being a fuckboy"

Every sniggered including Mr Lyon, "Patricia, please be kind" he told her.

"That was me being kind." Patricia smiled half heartedly. 

"Eddie continue" Mr Lyon told him.

"And i like food" Eddie finished before passing it to Mara.

"I'm Mara and i like studying" Mara passed the ball gently to Willow who was last to get it. 

"I'm Willow and i like Animals" Willow chucked the ball back to mr Lyon. 

"That's good, now i'm gonna pair you up to do some dialogue exercises."

"Mara with Mick"

"Nina with Fabian"

"Eddie and Patricia"

"Amber and Alfie"

"Willow and Jerome"

"And Joy you can join Nina and Fabian"

The new Hot teacher was certainly hot but not so kind when pairing people, Amber was starting to regret the decision she made to like him....

-------

Sorry i know this chapters pretty shit but it's important to get to know Mr Lyon now because he becomes more important later.

Anyway, hope you have/had a nice day

Much love 

Tasha xxx