To be or not to be

Alicity Woke to a start, her alarm echoing but still not waking Patricia, A bomb wouldn't wake Patricia, she was such a deep sleeper. She stood from her bed and to her School uniform from her closet before chucking things at Patricia to wake her and finally she woke groaning as she did.

"Trixie, school move!" Ali yelled before leaving the room to the shared bathroom.

-----------

Meanwhile Nina woke to the sound of Amber squealing.

"Amber" Nina moaned.

"Nina, Mick just asked me to go on a picnic tonight!" This was the closed to Amber's personal life Nina had gotten since Ali arrived.

"That's great" Nina fake smiled.

"Amber can we talk for two minutes?" Nina asked sleepily but knew this might be her only chance.

"I'm sorry Neens, need to go tell Ali and Patricia well Ali" Amber ran off down the attic stairs in her fluffy pjs and out of Nina's sight.

"That went well then" Nina sighed moving from her sitting position in bed and towards her closet for her school uniform.

--------------------

Amber squealed about the text message to Patricia as Alicity took a shower, Patricia couldn't of cared less though. She wasn't in the mood for relationships after hers and Eddie's ended. Why didn't she believe him, Nothing happened between him and KT! Patricia was so mad at herself. Why would she do this? Him and her were perfectly fine!

"Amber shut up!" Patricia yelled at her .

"Go tell Alicity through the shower curtain" Patricia told her and Amber ran off.

Alicity finally freed herself from Amber's babbling when it was Amber's turn in the bathroom. Alicity wasn't interested in Trudy's breakfast, she was interested in Nicky Lyon down at the school so that's where she headed.

Alicity walked quickly towards the familiar school. Hoping not many people would be around. Plus she had the homework she was "struggling" with as her excuse to be in Nicky's classroom.

She knocked the door on the drama room, also the student lounges at break times. "Come in" She heard his familiar voice.

" Hello naughty girl, I was expecting you" Nicky smiled coming closer to her.

His lips almost hit hers but Alicity stopped them. "We need to decide what we are" She told him sternly.

"Then what are we Ali?" He asked curiously as he on one of the desks

"I don't know, why do you think i'm here? i'd rather be eating Trudy's breakfast instead but you know..." Alicity replied almost angrily but she could never be angry at the brown haired sweet heart of hers.

"Well that me rephrase that, Ali what do you want to be?" He asked with a wink.

"I wanna be with you" She smirked walking towards him then placing her hand on his lap.

"Me too" He replied, "but Ali you can't tell anyone, Not even Patricia or Amber"

"I know Nicky, This is super risky but how can I stay away from you?" She asked, pulling the slightly older boy to his feet.

"You can't" Nicky spoke as a simple reply before filling the small gap between them and soon they stood in a full on make out scene in his classroom.

They were interrupted by the bell ringing a short while after.

"Go to class, we can't let anyone get suspicious. I'll see you last two periods" He told her.

"Will you let me off with the half finished homework?" She asked him gathering her belongings.

He winked at her as his answered and she ran off to her first period class.

-----------

Last two periods came slowly for each student everyone of them tired after the large english essay they had to complete. Alicity was the only one looking forward to another two periods of school.

Alicity hadn't realised how seriously wrong her relationship was yet. She had ignored Nicky's words and a went a told Patricia and Amber. Amber of course squealed over it but Patricia, well she was aware of the consequences Ali and Mr Lyon would have if they were caught.

Amber walked into drama hand in hand with Mick as Patricia and Alicity followed. As soon as the blonde saw mr Lyon she turned around immediately waking Mick in the face with the mass of hair she had. "Sorry Boo!" Amber squealed still smiling and giggling to Ali's face.

They took their seats all squished together on the sofas and chairs as Mr Lyon stood at the front of the class.

"As you know guys me and a few other teachers have been writing the school show this year and that is now complete. " Mr Lyon started, "There is no auditions this year, i have already decided the roles after i asked you previously to put your name on the list under either role or behind the scenes."

"So we don't get to audition for a character sir?" Fabian asked confused.

"Yeah that's unfair. I wanted to play the guy who was obsessed with football and Jamie's friend not Jamie" Mick moaned.

"Mick you are not playing Jamie" Mr Lyon assured him.

"thank god, you had me worried there for a moment" Mick laughed along with everyone else.

"Anyway the roles are as follows," Mr Lyon picked up a bit of paper and started reading aloud. "Mara, you are helping me with directing. Joy, you are on costumes, Alicity make up and hair, Amber you're playing Lauren's best friend, Nina you will be playing another one of Lauren's best friends, Fabian you are working on the filming of it with Alfie, Mick you are playing Jamie's football friend, Jerome you will be another of Jamie's friends and that leaves, Patricia and Eddie."

Patricia and Eddie turn to look at each other but nothing but annoyance in their actions.

"Patricia and Eddie, you will be playing the main couple, Lauren and Jamie....."

----------

HEY

It's been ages! sorry about that i went to Israel to see my family and i knew i wasn't gonna be on much because i was spending a lot of time with my family. Anyway i'm back in Scotland now but i'm also back at school which mean a lot less updates i'm sorry.

So this book has another 6 or 7 chapters. It goes up to like 20 and i think this is like 13? I'm not sure tbh but i know once i get the book done i'm gonna try work on my OTY book (two best friends can last as more than friends) which please go check out the last chapter off and help me decided. Also i don't think i've mentioned it on this book but i'm thinking about a HOA next generation! Go check out my next generation chapters in book of things also go onto the cover chapter a pick a cover for that book.

Okay i've spoke to much and that's really what my other books for so i'm gonna shut up now and hopefully work on the next chapter which involves a lot of friendship matters and maybe a bit of Mickber's date... Okay shut up Tasha!

bye bye

Much love

Tasha xx