A little snogging won't do much harm

"Ali, why can't you let me and Joy be together?" Jerome asked Alicity as they stood in the laundry room. know one could know they were talking.

it had been two days since Alicity and Steven had arrived and Alicity had caused enough drama in the two days that had happened in the last year at Anubis House.

she had:

destroyed Her and Joy's friendship

destroyed Joy and Patricia's friendship

Destroyed Amber and Nina's friendship

Build a total hatred on Nina

Fell in and out with her brother

Totally hit on Mr Lyon

and tones more!

House of Anubis had never been so crazy.

Right now, Jerome was trying to convince her to leave Joy alone and also Jerome and Joy's relationship alone.

"only on one condition" Alicity said, she was as good with blackmail as Jerome was.

"What?" Jerome asked.

"This" And that's when Alicity kissed him, Before Jerome could think about what he was doing the door opened and Joy appeared.

"Jerome!!! How could you kiss that bitch?!?" She yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Joy, it wasn't what it looked like'' Jerome pulled away and stared at her.

Joy dropped the washing and ran off.

Mara's pov

I walked downstairs bumping into Joy, "Joy what's wrong?''

"Jerome, Alicity, kissing, laundry room. We'll talk later, i don't wanna talk right now." She said and ran past me.

That girl has caused so much drama and we were all getting sick of it and she's only been here 2 days.

I continued what i was going to do and walked downstairs. I knocked of Fabian's room door and Eddie answered.

"Fabian, you're girlfriend's here to see you" he called and left the room.

"Come in" Fabian said.

"Fabian, can we just be friends?" I blurted out.

He looked at me worringly and i continued, "Fabian, i know you still like Nina a bit and i know i still like Mick a bit. So there's no point on us being together while we like other, Friends?"

Fabian looked upset, and i felt bad now. "Friends" He replied.

I left the room slighty upset a bit, but i do still like Mick!!

--------

So Alicity kissed Jerome and Mara broke up with Fabian cause she still likes Mick!!!

predictions on what will happen next?

i wanna know what you think!

much love

Tasha xxx