Another Goodbye

Willow's Pov 

This was it. I was going to have to break the news to Alfie. I really didn't want to but I needed to. I had already told Mara and Joy and of course Trudy but i needed to tell Alfie. I knew i was going to break his heart. 

I was leaving Anubis House and Amun Academic boring school.  I was going to brazil to study psychic things and auras. It really what  i wanted to do, i just wasn't wanting it to happen before i graduated high school. But this was my only chance. I had to take it. 

I walked down the stairs slowly towards Alfie, Jerome and Steven's room  dreading the news i was going to have to break to Alfie. 

I knocked slightly  but the door bounced open and Alfie skipped out. 

"Hi Willow" He smiled letting me enter his room and i was glad no one else was there. 

I looked into my lap as i sat on Steven's bed. 

"Willow what's wrong?" He asked. 

"Look Alfie, i don't want to tell you this but..." He cut me off. 

"You're breaking up with me aren't you?" I looked at his miserable face. Maybe we would break up maybe he'd get back with Amber. 

"Look Alfie, i'm not breaking up with you but i'm moving away" I mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. 

"Why? where to?" He asked looking at me with no facial expression at all. 

"Do you know that psychic course i've been wanting to do in Brazil?" I paused and he nodded. "Well i got except sooner than i thought"

"So when do you go?" He asked, "End of the year? you're finishing high school aren't you?" 

This was the part i didn't want to break to him, the hardest part. "My flight's tonight." A single tear rolled down my cheek as i explained to him. 

Joy's Pov 

I was still overwhelmed by what had happened between me and Steven. We kissed, ME AND FLIPPING STEVEN HOOPER KISSED! I like him okay? Every girl in the school like him except Patricia, because Patricia doesn't like guys like him, she doesn't like many people except Eddie and Alicity cause she was his twin sister. I had this tiny bit of hope in my body he like me too. Well he obviously does! WE KISSED AND HE DIDN'T PULL AWAY!! 

It had been a day now since we kissed and i was still so curious to where we stood. Honestly i was over Jerome. He Kissed Ali and he probably still does like Ali, every guy likes Ali just like every girl likes Steven. They're some twins actually!

I had talked to Mara, the poor girl had been through so many heart breaks. Her and Fabian's break up, and then Mick telling her he doesn't like her. The poor girl broke a boys heart for her heart to be broken. Now i kissed her Ex boyfriend. That would go down well. 

Actually It did. Mara seemed to be pretty over Steven. Well seeing he had be in Germany for the last four years and she dated many others, i supposed she was. And best of all she gave me her blessing to go out with him!

I walked into the common room to see no one but Steven there. Great we needed to talk. 

"Can I sit?" I asked as he placed his phone down.

"Yeah of course" He smiled his typical boyish grin which made my heart melt. 

"We need to talk" We both blurted out at the same time. 

"Look was that just a kiss or was it something more?" I asked. 

"Look Joy, it was definitely something more." Steven smiled running a hand threw my hair. 

"Can we make this work? You know me and you. I talked to Mara" He asked. 

"So did i, she gave me her blessing" I look him in the eye. 

"So Joy, can we make this work?" Steven looked down at my small fragile body as he spoke, His eyes soon came to  meet mine and that's when it happened again! We kissed!

------------------

Okay, i know i haven't updated in like forever but I'm back in Australia and for those who don't know Aussie is my home that i don't live in. I'm here for like another two weeks so don't be excepting too many updates but i'll try my hardest. 

much love 

Tasha xxx