The End Of The Beginning

It had been three weeks since Alicity and Nicky Lyon were caught. Alicity had been expelled and they were still unsure of what had happened to Nicky. The school show had been cancelled and Eddie's chance to get Patricia back had been destroyed and he was now considering maybe having to let her go. Mick and Amber were still going strong, Joy and Steven had Broken up and Jerome was planning to get Joy back but that was going as good as Eddie getting Patricia back. Alfie was still missing Willow who was enjoying herself very much in Brazil. Fabian and Nina were still the perfect couple and no one had found out Nina had grassed Alicity in, even though Amber was suspicious. If it wasn't for the fact her twin brother still lived at Anubis House Alicity would of be forgotten now. 

Now it was Prom, their last chance the whole crew would be together before they graduated and now was the time to fix everything, or so they all thought. 

The prom had started in the school and everyone was enjoying themselves, everyone danced with a partner or friends. 

"I'm gonna go get a drink," Patricia told Joy, "Do you want one?"

"Yeah please" Joy replied, 

Patricia walked towards the food and drink table and towards the bottle of cola, as she tried to get the cola top undone she heard a familiar chuckle. 

"Need a hand?" it was the voice of the boy she fell in love with once and also the one that broke her heart. She will admit he wasn't a fuckboy at all but the thought of him with Kt really did break her heart.

Eddie took the bottle off of her and undid the bottle top and handed it to her, 

"Slimeball" She called him. 

"I know you don't mean that" He smirked. 

"How weasel face?"She stood patiently waiting for an answer.

"Because I know you love me. And you don't think I'm a fuckboy at all" He continued to smirk while she turned around and poured the cola into two plastic red cups. "You know I tightened that bottle top so you couldn't open it and I'd get be right here to help you" 

"Just give it up Yacker!" Eddie walked closer to her, her eyes locked with his and the world around them stopped. Suddenly their lips touched and sparks ran through their whole bodies. This is the moment everyone had been waiting for. Thier friends were sick of the constant agony Patricia and Eddie had out themselves through not being together.

Eddie's hands wrapped around Patricia's waist as hers wrapped around his neck. They had forgotten about all their friends around them until suddenly they burst into cheer. "Glad you remembered my drink" Joy laughed walking by the couple and grabbing one of the red cups.

--------

A few hours had passed and Joy was beginning to feel as she was lonely, everyone was dancing around them, She wished she had the courage to go see if Jerome wanted to dance but with all the girls he'd been flirting with all night, the courage was ruined. Joy hoped that maybe being single would do her good. But now she just missed being in love. 

As Joy sat beside the food table an almighty squeal was heard and in bounced Willow. Her auburn hair up and her dress colourful. Alfie almost screamed as loud as her when he noticed her. Joy watched the excitement of the couple reunited with a sad face. 

Jerome was ditched when Willow returned. In between flirting with girls, he had spent most of his night cracking jokes with Alfie. Jerome decided it was now time to man up and go talk to Joy. If Eddie managed to get Patricia back surely he could get Joy back. He was Jerome Clarke, you know the boy with the best-looking hair at Amun academy. 

Jerome rose from his seat and made his way across the dance floor, hearing nothing but music blaring and Amber shouting at Mick for dancing like a robot. Jerome soon made it to the food and drinks table where Joy sat, Alone. 

"Can I help you?" Joy stared up at him as he approached her. 

"You... Eh... looked Loney?" Jerome spluttered out.

"And?" Joy replied. 

"I was wondering if you wanted to dance with me?" Jerome finally plucked up the courage. 

"Yes" Joy nodded, "I would" 

Jerome held his hand out to her and she took it and rose from her seat. Suddenly the couple's lips came into contact and they began to kiss. 

"What is it with people kissing by the food and drinks tonight?" Mara called over to them. 

"It puts me off my food" Mick yelled. 

Joy and Jerome laughed and the pair made their way to the dance floor. 

------

Soon their night came to an end and everyone slowly left the school hall back to their houses for their last night.

As Everyone entered the house for the last time, tears formed in most people's eyes. 

"Is this really it?" Fabian asked

"I think it is" Nina replied, looking up at Fabian

"You never know, though. We could be bringing our kids back here in 20 years or so." Amber added. 

"We did good,  didn't we?" Eddie asked. 

"We certainly did" Patrica replied clutching onto him. 

Suddenly people started to clear from hallway, just leaving Sibuna. 

They all turned and looked at each other making the Sibuna sign. 

"Once a Sibuna, Always a Sibuna," 

THE END