Prologue

I quickly grabbed my duffel bag and stuffed as much clothes as I can. I rummaged through my drawers searching for my piggy bank. I grabbed a huge purse that I found lying on the ground and poured all the money into it. I grabbed my phone and the charger and stuffed everything in the bag. I heard a bottle crashed and I started to tremble. It was pouring outside and it was in the middle of the night. Everyone in the neighborhood was asleep. I heard my dad scream and shout. I zipped my bag and quickly took my jacket and my school bag. It was cold and I was still in my school uniform.
All of a sudden my dad shouted, "(y/n)!!!!" I quickly ran out of the room. I could not stand living with my dad's abuse anymore and finally decided to run away after debating whether I should do it for 7 years ever since my mom left.

Every night he will come back home after spending the whole day with women at their houses and nightclubs and beat me. He would take out his belt and hit me so hard the scars from the previous nights bled. Sometimes when he was not in a good mood, he would hit me with other objects. One time he took a pair of scissors and scratched my arm. Till this day there were still scars. The good thing is that I was starting to get used to the beatings I received every night. My mom was his first wife but she ran away while I was 10 years old because she could not stand him anymore. She was abused by my dad as well. Ever since she left, I was his next target.

School was not any easier. I still have 1 more year before I graduate. The kids in school was not particularly nice to me at all. I don't know why. The girls in school would talk behind my back, pull my hair, throw my lunch before I could even touch it. They would push me around and pour water in my bag. The only thing that kept me happy was singing and dancing. I would listen to music whenever I could. I walked around with my earphones most of the time. Everyday, after school, I would go to the school's dance studio in the basement. No one came there. Even the teachers and the staffs because it was believed that it was haunted. I don't know who created that rumor but I went there ever since I attended this school and has never seen a ghost at all. It became my place. I went there plenty of times to avoid my dad and slept there once.

Today was worse then I ever imagined. I went down the stairs and was just about to head for the main door when I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw my dad standing there. Anger filled his eyes when he saw my duffel bag. He looked like he would kill me if I could not escape this house. I tried to pull free but his hands just held on tighter which made my wrist white. A tear escaped my eyes.

"Where are you trying to go huh? You think you can escape me?" my dad said. His voice was cold and showed no sympathy at all. "Let me go please....Please dad just let me go!" I shouted at him and kicked him in the leg with as much strength as possible. I knew my dad was a hundred times stronger than me but I could not stand him anymore.

He screamed and whimpered in pain. He let go of my hand and fell due to the impact on his leg. I took this opportunity to escape and ran for the door. I was soon outside running away from the house and my dad like my life depended on it. I held on to my duffel bag making sure I would not drop it. My backpack was securely on my back as I ran.

Unfortunately my house was far from the city and I had to catch the bus in order to go to the main part of Seoul. I was going to the city because that was the only way for me to go to school. I planned to stay in the dance studio while finding a cheap place for me to live. Luckily I saved a lot of money from all of the part time jobs that I did just in case I would be stuck in a situation like this.

I heard my name and turned around to see my dad chasing me. I was scared but seeing my dad made me ran faster. I had to catch the last bus before it leaves or else I am going to be in a lot of trouble. I made a turn and went in the alley. This was a short cut that I found out not too long ago. Soon I saw the bus stop and the bus. I ran as fast as I can.

Luckily the bus driver saw me running and stopped to open the door before driving me off. There was some distance between me and my dad. When I entered the bus, my dad was coming closer. "Ajusshi, please close the door quick. Don't let that man get on the bus, please," I begged the bus driver. He saw that I was crying and sweating. He quickly closed the door and drove away. I saw my dad look at me. He looked very scary and kicked a tree near him. Soon he was not in view and I let out a breath that I did not know I was holding. I payed the bus fare. I turned to the bus driver who was focused on driving. I bowed and thanked him.

The bus was almost empty. There was still some people on the bus heading to the city as well. They were probably headed to work their night time shift. There were about five people in the bus. Most of them were looking at me and was probably wondering why a 17 year old girl was running away from a a man in the middle of the night. I ignored the stares and walked all the way to the back of the bus. I sat near the window beside someone. I was tired from all the running. My head was throbbing and I became dizzy. I did not really notice the boy sitting beside me. I rummaged through my backpack for my mp3 player and my earphones. As I was listening to music, I felt someone staring at me. I turned around to see a boy with mint colored hair that covered his forehead and almost touched his eyes. He was wearing thick black framed glasses and a black masked.

He quickly looked down when he saw me staring back at him. I ignored but felt my stomach grumble. The last time I ate was in the morning. I still felt dizzy and my headache was getting worse. I took out my earphones and kept them since they were making my headache worse. We soon reached Seoul and everyone got up. I stayed seated and waited for everyone to leave the bus. I got up from my seat and instantly felt dizzy. I grabbed onto the seats as I walked out of the bus in order for me not to fall. Behind me was the boy and we were the last two people to leave. I thanked the bus driver again and got off the bus. I was so dizzy and I could not see straight. The next thing I knew, I blacked out....

Author's Note:

Hey guys!!! I am so excited because I am finally writing this!! This is my first fanfiction so please show some love. feel free to comment anything. I would really like if you guys give me feedback and tell me how i can improve in the next chapter. comment down any ideas or scenes that you guys want to see in this story and I will try my best to fit them in. I am sooo sorry that there was not much Suga parts in this chapter but there will be more in the next chapter.

Thank You Guys!! Saranghaeyo!! ^-^