Chapter 17: The Birthday Alien

SUGA P.O.V

The next morning, someone rang the doorbell. It was 6 in the morning so I wondered who would come to the dorm. I was the only one awake because I couldn't sleep at all. Taeil just couldn't get out of my mind. I don't know him but I don't like him. He just makes me want to punch him.

I got up and opened the door. How ironic. Taeil looked at me. He didn't say a word as he walked in the house while slightly pushing me aside. I glared at his back while closing the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Coming to see _____ of course. Not like I would come to see you," he said as he folded his arms and smirked. "Duh. I don't want to see you either by the way. I'm asking why your here at 6 a.m. in the morning," I said. "I don't trust you so I came to make sure you guys aren't doing anything weird to ____," he said as he peered at me. I rolled my eyes.

Taeil and I were seated in the living room. I was sitting at one end of the couch while he sat at the other end. I played with my phone and so did he.

"Oh! Taeil oppa, what are you doing here?" I looked up and saw _____. My blood immediately started boiling. I was trying to keep a calm expression. Oppa? She doesn't even call us that.

Taeil smiled at her and said,"I told you I was going to come in the morning." She smiled at him and looked over to me, "Why are you up so early?" "Can't sleep," I said. She nodded and went back to her room. Probably so get ready for school. Soon the other members were awake. We had a schedule in the morning so everyone was forced to get up early. All of us had breakfast together. Even Taeil. "_____. Are you heading to school now?" She nodded. "I'll send you to school," I quickly said and followed _____ our of the dorm.

I scoffed. The members and I quickly got ready and headed out of the building where our mangers was waiting for us in the van.

YOUR P.O.V

The last bell finally rang and everyone rushed out of the classroom. I slowly packed my bag since I wasn't in that much rush. I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Chaerin standing there.

"_____, can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked. I nodded my head and we both sat down at the chairs. "Sorry. For being mean and suddenly ignoring you," she said as she looked down at her intertwined hands that rested on her lap. I smiled. "It's okay!" I said. She looked up at me and smiled. "Really, so are we friends again?" I nodded my head.

Soon me and Chaerin were walking out of the school building. Me and Chaerin were so engrossed in talking that I didn't realise a tall figure staring at me. Chaerin tapped my hand and pointed at the figure. I immediately smiled as she asked,"Who's that guy?" I turned to her and said,"My best friend." Chaerin looked confused.

I just dragged her arm towards Taeil who was smiling at me. "Oppa what are you doing here?" I asked. "Picking you up from school. Obviously," he answered. I introduced Chaerin to Taeil and all three of us soon headed to the buliding.

I explained to Chaerin that I was going to BTS dorm today because I needed to ask Namjoon a math question. It wasn't a lie. I really needed Namjoon's help with math. Taeil just dropped us off at the lobby because he had to go back home. We waved him off and headed inside.

I invited Chaerin to the dorm as well since she couldn't really get the math problem our teacher taught just now. I knocked on the door, following the pattern thing so that the boys knew that it was safe to open the door. Hoseok opened the door and smiled when he saw me. He looked a little confused to see Chaerin but didn't say anything. We both went to one of the room to put our stuff and went to the living room.