Chapter 19: Another One

I apologies for the title, i legit dknt know what should the title be for this chapter. If anyone has any bettet suggestions pls feel free to comment.

It's been about a week since Jin's confession. I'm glad he is not pushing me into being his girlfriend and all. He still acts the same way though. He treats me like a younger sister and takes care of me. I'm grateful for that! I like him alot but just not the way he wants me to

Yoongi was closer to me than ever!! He is always sending me to school in the morning eventhough Taeil comes in the morning to send me to school. In the end, both of them comes along. It's quite scary because they sometimes argue and I can feel the tension between them most of the time but I guess I managed to handle it by walking in front and pretending like I don't know them.

We were acting like a couple almost all the time. Especially when I go out with the members. Everyone seems to know about the 'relationship' Yoongi and I are in. Especially people in school. Some people recognised me and they would say hi and stuff. Sometimes I would hear them whispering about the both of us but I decided not to bother and blended in with the school until no one notices me like every other day in school.

I was at the school gates when I heard someone call my name in a super high pitched voice that it sounded weird. "_____! _____!" I looked around for someone that I might recognise. I then saw a familiar figure standing behind a tree just beside the school gate.

The figure turned around slowly and our eyes met. He gave me that familiar gummy smile showing his neat rows of teeth.

I gave out a small laugh as I approach Yoongi was standing there waiting for me to come to him. "I didn't know you would be here to pick me up?" I asked him as we started walking towards the dorm.

When we reached the dorm, everyone was watching the TV. I think some baseball game is going on and they seem really engrossed in whatever is happening.

Both of us decided to just settle down on the couch and watch the game with them.

The day turned out kinda boring at first. I never watched a baseball game before so I didn't really know the rules. Yoongi and Hoseok kindly explained to me while shouting in between their explanation since I think a team made a goal or whatever it's called.

They were still watching the game when my stomach grumbled. I headed to the kitchen to get some food for my empty stomach. I decided to make a jam sandwich since there were some bread and jam in the fridge.

I helped myself to some food as I took out my assignments to do on the kitchen table. I swear, if I pike up my assignments it will reach to the ceiling. Ugh homework again. Do the teachers ever think about whether we actually have time to do all this plus produce quality work?

I sighed as I took out my pen and started doing English since it will take a shorter time for me to do.

I was halfway through my homework (surprisingly) when my phone began to vibrate. Taeil... I quickly picked up. "Hello? Taeil?" I whispered since I didn't want the others to hear our conversation.

"Hello, _____? Can you come to the park in like five minutes? I have something to tell you," he said at the other end.

"Oppa but I have a lot of homework to do and-"

"Just give me ten minutes to talk to you and then you can go," he cut me off.

"Can't you just tell me on the phone?"

"No."

"Okay fine. I'll be there. Give me five minutes," I said and hung up. I quietly went into my room and got my hoodie and the house keys.