new stuff

hello everyone. i dont exactly know what has been going on with wattpad recently. i even know if people remember me. HAHAHAH. its okay honestly.

so i wrote this book when i was 13-14. you guys will probably see that it was started in 2016-2017 if im not wrong. that was 2-3 years ago. some of you may think 2-3 years is not that long. and i totally get it. after finishing this book, i went straight into another one. however that book is discontinued and i stopped writing for fun all together.

it was hard. 2018 and 2019 had not been easy as i was having my national exams in October 2019. if your from Singapore you would know what O' Levels are. so i took 2 very long and difficult years to prepare. my classmates and i suffered. many tears were shed, many tables were flipped and we shared many bathroom breakdowns. yeah. and i am sure many of you guys have experienced this as well one way or another!

i wanted to get back into writing right after my exams ended but honestly i had no confidence to do so. i decided to give myself time and once im ready i am going to do it.

honestly thank you for reading this book. i know it probably sucked alot because it was so crap. like my grammar was all over the place and my plot line was so messy. it was a little cringey for me as well. but thank you soooo much for sticking all the way till the end. i love you guys soo freaking much!!!

i thought of wanting to unpublish this book and 7pm and bite sized as well. i was not proud. but when i was about to do it, i couldnt.

no matter how bad i think this book is, i remembered being so happy publishing the first chapter of complicated. and i never thought that i would receive alot of reads and votes as well!!!! i felt as if my talent was being recognised in some way. and i do believe that writing is my thing. so i decided not to. im not proud of how i handled this book and all the others but im not afraid to call this mine. and i will not unpublish anything. uncompleted or completed. at the end of the day, these books were part of my journey and i treasure them with all my heart.

im sorry for all the sappy talk. i dont know if there would be anyone interested in what i have to say but i just felt like i needed to say it.

so now i think i am ready to start writing and publishing my works again. and i am currently writing a book and i am excited to tell you guys about it!!

and my new book is calledd

yasss its a taehyung fanfic! however this book would be a little different then the ones i have written so far

yasss its a taehyung fanfic! however this book would be a little different then the ones i have written so far. the style and format is different then this.

if you guys are interested please stay tuned as i am planning on releasing the first chapter on 20 March 2020!

you guys can choose to read it or not. i am not forcing you guys! i just wanted to announce it but i totally understand if you guys wont! its cool!

anywaysss that is all that i have for today. thank you so mucb for those that have been supporting me! i really do appreciate all the nice comments that you guys leave!!! it makes my day every single day!!

I hope you guys have a better day today than yesterday!! I love you guys!!

~hope