Chapter 10: Reporters

SUGA P.O.V

I heard voices outside the door and some of the voices sounds a lot like _____'s. I looked around to make sure the guys weren't around and leaned my ear to the door. I looked into the peephole at the door to see _____, Chaerin, that annoying new neighbour of ours and a guy who looked strangely familiar. I blinked a few times and looked into the peephole again. I looked at the guy again. I felt irritated at first because she was with some guy and Chaerin. Don't ask me why I was irritated because I don't know either. When I looked closer at the guy, I realized that the guy standing next to _____ right now is the same guy that tried to harass _____ that day in the school hall. My blood was boiling. Why was she hanging out with that jerk? Why is she even with that jerk and that annoying neighbour in the first place?

I heard a door close and quickly looked into the peephole again. I saw that Chaerin was gone. Probably she went in already so it's just _____ and that jerk in the hallway. Alone. She was smiling at that jerk and they both walked away and out of side. It took me a lot of courage not to open the door and drag _____ in but I knew that no one should find out that we lived together. I took a deep breath, sighed and sat on the couch in the living room. I was too angry to do anything else so I just waited for _____ to return. A few minutes passed and I could not stop fidgeting. _____ was not home yet. I wonder where on earth she went. Did that jerk tried to do anything to _____ again? Should I go find her just in case? After a few minutes of debating, I decided to find _____. I was about to get up from the sofa when I heard the doors opening. I quickly sat down and pretended to read a magazine that found lying near by.

I heard Taehyung and Jin running out of their rooms and to the front door. _____ entered the house and smiled the moment she saw the guys. "Hi guys! Sorry I did not let you pick me up today. You know that Chaerin girl that came over to our house yesterday?" she said. Jin and Taehyung nodded and I immediately perked up. "Well she ended up in my school and class and she injured herself at gym so I had to help her home since I knew where she lived," she explained. I think my anger level dropped but she still didn't explain the fact that she went out with that jerk.

I was curious and I wanted to find out so I asked, "Did you go with anyone else besides Chaerin because it looked like you would struggle taking care of her all the way home alone."

YOUR P.O.V

All of a sudden, Yoongi spoke up. I was a little bit shock because I didn't notice he was in the room. You ant blame me though because he was so quiet in the corner that I didn't notice at all.

"One of my schoolmates helped me," I said. I didn't want the guys, especially Yoongi, to know that Haneul helped me.

Yoongi just stared at me for a few seconds and went in his room. I looked at Jin and Taehyung who just shrugged. I honestly don't get Yoongi sometimes.

I looked at the door to Yoongi's room and looked back at the guys. I realised that they were wearing nicer clothes. Not what they usually wear at home which is just a T-shirt and knee length shorts.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked. They nodded and Taehyung said,"We're going to Big Hit to film our latest dance we just perfected." I nodded my head as the it hers came out of their rooms all dressed.

I was about to go inside my room when Taehyung asked,"Namjoon hyung can _____ come with us to the studio? It will be fun!" Everyone looked at Namjoon including me. Honestly I always wanted to watch BTS practice but I was too afraid to ask.

Namjoon looked at all his members and looked at me. He gave me a look that showed that he didn't mind. I jumped up and down excitedly. "Yes!" The guys all looked at me. I guess they were kinda shock because I never acted this way before. "You like it that much?" Namjoon chuckled. I nodded my head and said,"Give me 10 minuted to get ready."