Chapter 24: Dad

Yoongi and I have been okay for the next few weeks. It was quite lonely when the boys had to go back to Seoul because of the schedule but I don't mind. They tried asking me to move back to Seoul but I told them I can't because of my college.

Even though he is in Seoul, we still frequently contact. Sometimes he would call me when he is super free but sometimes he will just send me messages during his break time.

It was at night and I was planning out what to do next week when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Hello?" I said. "Hello, _____ ah! I have good news for you. I'm coming to Busan tomorrow!" he shouted. "Wah! Really? How long are you gonna be here for?" I asked.

"Hmm three days? But I need a place to stay and I can't book a hotel room cause it's only me that's going to Busan," Yoongi explained.

I secretly smile. "So where are you planning to stay? Taeil's house?" I asked jokingly. "Ya. No way I'm getting anywhere near him or his house. Can I just stay at your place?" he asked.

I started to blush. "Ya, you only get to sleep on the sofa. My room is out of boundaries," I said sternly.

"Okay!" he replied. We talked a hit more when he suddenly said, "I need to go pack my things! Good night! Love you! Dream of me." He quickly said it before hanging up. I chuckled as I put down my phone. 

I squealed and hugged my soft toy, trying to control my excitement and not wake the neighbors up. I quickly got ready for bed, wanting to wake up early tomorrow to prepare before Yoongi comes.

I got up earlier than usual and started cleaning up the apartment a little. I made sure everything was arranged nicely and there weren't any embarrassing things lying around the apartment. I also made a little more effort in my outfit. Hey don't judge me. It's been a long time since I saw my boyfriend.

At around noon, I was sitting in the living room, watching Suspicious Partner and eating some cup noodles when I heard the door bell ringing. I quickly put down the stuff and paused the video. I looked into the mirror near me to check and see if I looked okay before opening the door to see Taeil.

I gave a sour face. "Ya, why did your expression changed so fast?" Taeil asked as he entered my apartment without permission. He settled himself on the couch. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

I went up to him and asked,"Ya, Oppa. Why are you here?" He took my half eaten cup noodles and took a bite of it before replying,"I heard that guy is coming over today. Just wanted to make sure that he will do nothing weird. I still don't trust him."

I quickly snatched my cup noodles away from him and said,"No. Can you leave please!"

"And leave him here with you alone? No way!" he scoffed. "Ah, Oppa please? I don't want to embarrass myself okay," I continued whining. "Ya. Why do you keep whining? Heol. I can't believe I used to like you. I'm so glad that I met Haru instead," he said as he smiled to himself. I groaned as I sat on the couch with him and ate my noodles.

The noodles were halfway into my mouth when the doorbell rang again. I was about to tell Taeil not to open the door and go hide instead but I couldn't because of the noodles. He took the opportunity and ran to the door.

I quickly swallowed my noodles and ran to the door but it was too late then. "Ya, what are you doing in her apartment?" I could hear Yoongi some what 'politely' asked Taeil.

Taeil scoffed and said,"I don't think you have the right to ask me questions."

Yoongi was about to say something else when I decided to interrupt. "Ah Oppa, thanks for checking up on me but I'm fine now. See you later!" I said as I pulled Yoongi in the apartment and pushed Taeil out.