2

-the next day-

Jacks pov.
I woke up from a dream about aybiss and me, what it'd be like if she came back.. to a subtle whine coming from ace. I looked up and she was in a corner shivering, "come here baby, are you cold?" i waved at her to come to me, she nodded her head and walked towards me. She plopped into my lap and i wrapped my arms around her pulling the blanket from under me and wrapping her in it. "Ace why didnt you just wake me up?" i asked looking down at her small frame, she stopped shivering but i could tell she was still frozen because her lips looked a bit purple. "Because dada i tried but y-you wouldnt wake up for me" she cried into my chest, "dadas sorry babygirl, its okay now.. you'll be warm in no time" i whispered to her, i kissed her head and leaned back.

I haven't heard anything outside beyond this closet so i thought it'd be safe to go check it out now. "Ace c'mon dada thinks its safe now" I said shaking her from her nap, I turned the nob of the door and shoved it open, tile and other debree pushing out of the way. The whole apartment was torn apart everything everywhere, a few of ace's family drawings she had on the wall were flewn all over, I bent over and grabbed a few and folded them into my pocket. "Dada where will we stay now, its all gone" Ace said holding the leg of my pants, I shrugged and made a low growl sound. It was all gone, ace was right about that, "stay here hun, im gonna go check outside" i placed her on the broken couch. I walked outside into the bitter cold air, the whole building was destroyed, the wires were pulled down by branches bigger then my body, a fire was on the other side of the building. I shook my head and went to grab ace "grab your stuff from the closet we have to leave" i told her grabbing what we have left of food and blankets. Ace pushed her stuff into a bookbag for me to carry, grabbing her small hand in mine, i helped her over all of the debree making sure she did not step on anything sharp or unstable, into the woods. It was still early in the morning so all the birds were chirping loudly and annoying me, but ace seemed so interested in it. "Dada looky! its a blue bird" she said in awe, i picked her up so she could look at it closer. It was a pretty bird, too bad it was going to die one day. "Ace, we are going to stay in our tent tonight is that okay?" I asked my baby, she shook her head no "no daddy, its nasty and bugs get in and its cold and wet!" she said grumpily stomping her foot, "we have no choice right now baby, our house was destroyed" i patted her on the back. "nuhuh dada look, theres a house! maybe the owner will be nice as you and let us stay!" she sang happily taking off towards the cabin. "ACE! dont run off like that you could get hurt" i screamed as i ran towards her to grab her wrist.

Once i got a grip on ace, I took a look all the way around the building, in the middle of nowhere, just randomly here not even 6 miles from the destroyed apartments. It looked old and creeky so i held ace in my arms, my whole body on guard, "hello?" i said loud enough for anyone to hear, nothing "hello?" i said a little louder still nothing. I assumed it was empty and set ace down to check the other rooms, it was obvious that one of slenders proxies came around here with all their stupid carving habbits, i would just have to make sure to stay awake all night to keep ace safe, although shes a baby.. and they know who she belongs to, they wont hesitate to kill her or take her away from me if they had the chance, so there will be no chances.

I felt a strange sense of dejavu, like ive been here before. All the cabins i have ever been in all look the same but this one i couldnt figure out. I entered one of the rooms and seen that this cabin was the cabin all of us stayed in years ago.. it was my room, i seen an A carved into the wood next to an old bed frame. I felt sick to my stomach and my eyes welled with whatever it was that fell from the sockets. My body felt like it was going to give out any moment until i heard a mans voice coming from the living room, I ran to where ace was only to find her sitting next to the one and only Jeffery, "j-jeff? is that you?" i asked, just to make sure i wasnt being delusional. "Its been five years Jack, where is aybiss?" Jeff asked, "I dont know, she disappeared 3 years ago.. left me with ace when she was 2 years old, i had to learn a new life to take care of her, i was hoping that when i got to you guys you'd know something about her" i mumbled on so ace couldnt hear me, he nodded and apologized "you're like my brother jack, you're doing a good thing.. changing yourself for her" Jeff praised me, i smiled a bit and shrugged my shoulders. "Well, we've been missing you, you should come back, it'll be safe for ace" Jeff offered, "Thats actually where i was headed" i said back, "i can stay here with you tonight, keep ace safe while you catch up on sleep.. you look bad, not to be rude but whens the last time you actually slept good?" he asked like he cared about my well being, im not sure if i could trust him or not but i nodded my head anyways, i did need to rest but i also need ace safe so Jeff keeping an eye on her would be fantastic. "Jeff, you changed too.. you arent all batshit crazy anymore" i let out a laugh shaking my head, he nodded and chuckled a little.

"Hello! im Ace and you are?" Ace spoke up from her spot on the floor, "I'm... uncle Jeff nice to meet you ace" he smiled and took her hand to shake it, "why is your mouth like that?" she asked as she stood up and walked over to him only to plop down into his lap which obviously took him by surprise, "I did it myself a long time ago.. im not sure why but i like it" he answered. "Ace we will be leaving with uncle Jeff tomorrow morning and its getting dark, time for bed" I said starting to make her bed on the floor, she jumped up from Jeffs lap and climbed under her blankets, she layed her small head on her pillow and closed her eyes. Me and jeff sat quietly for a few minutes until he finally spoke up "Are you okay jack? like really okay" he asked, i let out a sigh "like you really care Jeff" I said a little more rude then i intended, "Jack, for the past 5 years i have been looking for you, just me! i've always cared i was just crazy back then" he said looking me in the eyes "now, are you okay jack?" he asked again. I shook my head and let out a sob into my hands, Jeff pulled me in for a hug and i just accepted it.. sobbing pathetically into his shoulder. I heard him whisper that it was going to be okay and that we were going to find her and bring her home. My whole body shook against Jeff as he held me, "shh jack its okay, youre going to wake ace up.. why dont you get some rest, i'll keep her safe for you" he suggested so i nodded. I really was worn out, sleep deprevation is not good when you have a 5 year old daughter to watch out for at all hours of the day.
I layed next to the door so if anyone tried breaking in i'd be quick to stop them, i was slowly falling asleep, eyes getting heavy and the thought of aybiss in my head.

(SUHHPRISE BITCHESSS)
Jeffs pov.

All i did was search for jack, i went insane when him and aybiss disappeard, The sad thing is though.. nobody wanted to help me, nobody not even the stupid little immature green guy. I finally found him and he has a daughter, i was semi jealous because she had him since she was born 5 years ago.
But i grew up about it and i think shes the most precious little thing in the world, her long red hair.. just like aybiss, pale skin, green eyes. There was a point in time where i thought i loved aybiss, but i realized she was in love with jack. I was a bitch about it but like i said i grew up. She was going to grow up to be beautiful just like her mother.
fuck i dont fucking know what i could be getting myself into, aybiss may or may not have stopped me in the middle of my kill because she claimed it was hers first.
Then she tried to fuck me but i pushed her out of the window after letting her have the kill instead of me. I'm a nice guy, and even if she told me her and jack split up i wouldnt betray my brother like that, he was the only one who took me in and watched out for me when my whole life came crumbling down.. besides its been almost 2 years since i seen her last, jacks been in my prescence for a few hours and im still debating on if i should tell him shes been killing a lot, dressed like a complete tramp in my opinion and going crazy not giving a shit about the debt shes in with masky and hoodie, which means slender as well. My heart pounded at the thought of jack finding out his wife doesnt care anymore, maybe it was his fault.. i dont know her side of the story.

Ace rolled over and wrapped her small arm around my waist in attempt to pull me closer to her, which i complied by scooting down to her level and holding her in my arms. Oh the things i would do to have my own babygirl, too bad im not stable enough like jack nor will any female look at me without horror in their eyes. Maybe i should just do what jack did, kidnap her and have her fall in love with me.
I silently laughed at my own thought, like i could do that.

I was so stuck in my own head that i hadnt realized the sun was coming up, which means its the safest to walk to the others. I woke ace up and told her to grab her stuff and pack it back up so i could go wake up jack, i knocked on the door before slowly opening it, jack was already sitting up with his head in his hands. "Come on jack, we should get going" i told him, he just nodded at me and stood up making his way out of the room he walked past me.

Ace had put all her stuff into the backpack along with jacks stuff and a few things of food and set it next to the door. I picked it up and put it around my shoulders, jack insisted he carry it but i was willing to do it.
As we made our way through the quiet woods, all that was heard was our feet crunching leaves and sticks and birds chirping in the early morning. Ace stopped walking and complained that her feet hurt, so me and jack did a switch so i could hold her on my back and he could carry the bag.
"How'd you sleed jacky?" I asked him, he didnt answer me but i heard him sigh every so often. We had a long walk ahead of us, im just glad i found him again.

-----------------------------------
2103 words

yes bitches jeff is BACK and we r only 2 chappys into the sequal! im just as happy as u r, it feels great to write again. i have so much planned for this.
-rayni b 💩