7

okay so, my fellow readers/followers! I've noticed a drastic change in reads.. and I really hope it isn't because you guys don't like the book.. it'll get better I promise! you can give me ideas if you'd like!! Kik me @/ rayni.lynne

------------------------

Jacks pov.

"Jeff even if this is a hoax please just let me look, I won't get hurt I know all the signs of danger and if anybody knows these parts it's Ben. Who else would know your signal?" I pressed, we had been arguing this whole 10 minutes about how we need to be careful. Like no shit I'm not a dipwad, my daughter's life could be in danger and we have a young boy on our hips,

"Do I look like I want to put any of us in danger?, If you feel so please let me walk ahead" I continued, he nodded is head in defeated agreement.

Jeff decided to sound the signal again, and again a few times each time a sound returning. It sounded closer and closer with each call he made, I could tell Jeff was watching my body movements after every step closer.

"I think I see Ben's mirror flash, that's our way to see which way we are at night" Jeff said. "Okay, are you sure that's Ben?" I asked, he nodded his head and spoke "yeah, he's using the morse code flash that only we would know by heart".

"I hope so" I muttered and continued towards the light.

We reached the others so Jeff was right. Aybiss practically jumped into my arms "daddy!" She squealed.

"Okay okay, what did you two do to my daughter" I joked ruffling Ben's hair, "oh she loved me, ain't that right ace?", " yeah I guess" replied ace, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Uhh you guys.. Who's that?" Sally asked pointing to Toby, "oh this little thing, his name's Toby and he's got ticks" I replied, Toby holding his small hand out to her to shake. "He's cute" she said and walked past me towards where Jeff had wondered off too.

"There should be an abandoned bunker out here somewhere" Jeff said looking into the forest of dark and trees, he spotted a tall tree and decided upon himself to climb to the very TOP! wasting so much time and risking us getting caught, what was this man up to. We needed to get out of here fast, "Jeff what the hell are you doing!!?" I whisper shouted at him, halfway up already. "All I got was a hand motion to " just watch and see."
Another 20 minutes go by and ace is getting whiney and Toby's passing out on Ben's shoulder, Jeff  finally jumps down from a branch and points South of where we were standing now. I nodded and woke Ben and Toby, Sally picked up ace on her back and we started trudging our way through the thick bushes and branches, the thick mud squishing in my shoes.

It had been hours it felt like since we left the tree, I cannot walk anymore so we should try and take shelter in a thick bush somewhere. "Hey can we take a break here?" I asked pointing to the closest thing for cover, Jeff nodded his head and cleared a small path into the leaves and recovering it once we all entered. no sound, no light,.. Nobody will see us here. We laid out our packs to make pillows and just stayed there, for the whole  night. I mean the kids were worn out and by kids I meant Ben and Sally. So we stuck it out longer then needed.
-----------------------------------------------------

SORRY Y'ALL GONNA HATE ME, ITS SHORT! AND TOOK FOREVER! MY BAD!!
im trying to find ways to lead up to everything I have planned for this book so bear w me please.