8

I've been having the worst 2 months of my life so I apologize for last chapters shortness.. I'm going through strong writers block from all this stress, life kinda sucks and to be completely honest..  I haven't felt like killing myself this bad since middle school so please bear with me.. I hate to sound like i want pity or sympathy, I'm just letting you guys in on why I haven't written in a long time. ------

Jack's pov.
Waking up randomly throughout the night because of nightmares constantly can get annoying, causing me to keep awake after so many times. I needed to stretch my legs and take a breath outside of this 'shelter', I just didn't want to get the others caught in case someone was watching, So I slowly eased my way out of the branches, watching everything around me and staying as silent as I could be in the woods.

I finally got out successfully and.. Nobody jumped out or anything so I believe we are safe.

Aybiss' pov.
I kept up in a tree, after sneaking away from the "group" while they slept the night away.. It was late and I was really considering not showing myself to Jack, I was afraid he wouldn't want to see me.. I did disappear after all. I finally decided that since I came all this way, why shouldn't I? I did miss him.
"psst" I made a small sound to see if it would catch his attention, he froze and spun around towards me

"who's here?"

I noticed he wasn't wearing his mask, since when? "Jack" I whispered
"Aybiss? Is that you?" "Please tell me it's you oh god"
"Yes Jack, im gonna come down but first tell me.. Are you alone?" I asked
"No the gangs all here plus two but they're passed out" he answered.

"Oh okay," I started to climb back down.

"What're you doing? I can't believe you came back!? How'd you find me?"  He started bombarding me with questions but what was I expecting? I was gone for years.
"I came to give you some information but I can't stay long" I tried, I want to explain everything to him but its so hard to even look at him. He looks unhealthy, like bad.

"C-can I hug? You?" He stuttered awkwardly. I nodded my head, opening my arms to him.
He pulled me so tightly into his arms and took a deep breath in, as if he was smelling me to remember. "I'm so sorry I left" I whispered in his ear.

"Why?"

"I was losing my mind, having a daughter with you was just mind blowing I wasn't ready"

"Two years or more into my- our daughters life? She remembers you."
"I.. I raised her the best I could, but it's hard to look at her sometimes, she looks like you" Jack almost cried out.

"Jack, it's a long story.. Something I can't tell you yet but what I can tell you is that I'm trapped. No matter where I go, what I do I will be found. Slender isn't playing around he wants me dead"

"What did you do?"

"After I left you, I went straight to slender but it had seemed he was no longer on our side.. For me to stay with him in his hidden "mansion" I had to  kill whoever he had asked.."
"He asked me to kill Jeff and for reasons unknown he and Jeff had a falling out and I knew I couldn't and wouldn't do it so.. Ever since he's had his proxies out for me and they've caught me but I managed to slip away"

"Aybiss I.. I don't even know what to  say, I can talk to Jeff about why he wants him dead but.. You? You left me without anything, I've called and called with that stupid phone you gave me.. I tried finding you wishing you'd come back" he choked,

"I have to go Jack, I don't have much longer to talk they WILL come looking for me" I said, it pained me so much

"Y-you don't even wanna see your daughter and how much shes grown?" "How, I just got you back in my grasp and you're leaving a-again?"