(possible break)

Okay, so obviously I've been away for a month or two.. reasons which i'm not explaining. Except one, i MOVED to a whole other state. Florida to Texas!! Its been a long two months.. so i am here to update you all on somethings that have happened since i haven't been writing.

well for starters, i was supposed to upload this FOREVER AGO!! like in October.. My grandfather passed away October 20th, Just a few weeks before my birthday. which caused me to be deeply depressed, my anxiety was so high and i ended up losing a lot of weight. Wasn't too worried though. But then other things started popping up, me and my boyfriend were non stop arguing and it was mostly about my weight loss and lack of energy to do anything. 

anyways.. not too soon after that my birthday came up and i'm not gonna lie i had a pretty good time, although my parents were stealing and lying to me all at once AGAIN. SOOO i didn't get much from them but what i did get i was grateful for. 

THEN right as December started my boyfriend decided hes going to go to Texas last minute, not really last minute because we had been talking about it for about a year but like always things came up, or we decided to stay because all we had was here in fl, my sister, his brother. But this time nothing was changing our minds. We had to do this or we would have been stuck.

I packed all of our clothes and sent them with him, surprisingly the ticket wasn't bad and one thing my parents did was use my money to get luggage and acted as if they did it themselves.. i guess its the thought that counts? But anyways i was stuck in fl for supposed to be "two weeks" but per usual it didn't work out in our favor and it took a month for me to be able to get there, he had gotten a job, i was saving money from mine and finishing up packing our memorabilia and little niknaks. I arrived in Texas on the 10th. yeah the next year lol. 

But before that nerve wrecking journey, i went through a hard month, depression.. anxiety.. my losing of weight, it was all so hard by myself. ALL THE WHILE, i was working 5-6 days a week 6+ hours a day, i was tired and energy was all drained. But the day came where i HAD to go or i wouldn't see him again, it was hard leaving my family and my cats, also my good co-workers who are still praying for the best for me. I love and miss them dearly right now.. i had some second thoughts but now that i'm here all the things i was stressed about seem simple..

other than the fact that it could be months before i see my family again, my much needed birth control might be harder to get here.. we tried figuring that out but we just weren't 100% still, and also the sleeping in separate rooms since his grandparents are old fashioned we are respecting that, we see each other until 3am then he puts me in bed and we go into our rooms and watch netflix until we pass out. He also recently got fired because he was sick and i just applied at subway near the house. 

I hope everything works out for us in the end, pray for us. 

-R&N