3

(okay this is chapter three, a whole lotta reunion is about to go down so brace urselfs) *also surprise surpriseee*
-----------

Jacks pov
"We've been walking for a whole 24 hours, HOW much further is this place?" I asked impatiently, Ace clinging to my sore arm. Jeff looked back at me with his black hair covering his eyes, "I need a haircut, dont you think Jack?". He completly ignored my question, "do you even know where it is jeff? ace isnt feeling good and she needs to rest on a bed" I huffed out at him, he nodded his head "I totally understand, just another 10 minutes and we'll be there" he spoke slowly, it almost seemed unsure. I'm already questioning if i should trust him, he's always been close with me no matter what mistakes either of us made however many years ago.. I cringe at the thought of how disgusting we used to be.

I hadnt realized i was lost in my thoughts until i bumped into the back of Jeff almost knocking Ace over, we were there.. I was about to be reunited with my other family, Ben, Sally, Smiles and possibly the clown and Slendy. I was nervous but i knew they'd be happy to see me, I hope they like my baby because if not i wont be able to stay in this house.
We walked through the old buildings screen door and set the bags down next to the small couch, "IMMM HOMMMEE" jeff shouted, I heald ace in my arms tightly worried about what they will think of her.
"oh shut it jeffery nobody ca- holy shit Jack, its you.. its really you" Ben said after strolling down the hallway, I couldnt muster up words.. its like my brain shut off so i just nodded. Ace woke from her sleep and struggled against my grasp, i set her down and waited until sally walked from behind ben.
"Sally, i've missed you.. i missed you all, wheres slendy?" I finally spit it out. "Oh, he's dealing with his little slaves right now" Sally said hopping into my lap, she definetly wasnt a baby anymore.

"Well, Ben.. Sally, this is my daughter Ace but her names actually Allie, Aybiss came up with Ace" I introduced her, she waved at both of them and demanded she be allowed to call ben cousin ben and sally cousin sally, to which they agreed upon. Sally took a quick liking to ace, she said it was cause she resembled aybiss and me both.
Then came the dreaded questions about Aybiss' whereabouts and why ive been gone for so long, i told them the whole story from the moment i left with aybiss. They all sat in shock until i got to this part, they apologized for having no idea to which i said it was okay, they hadnt seen me in so long.
Clapping his hands together jeff stood up, "slendys back guys, jack go greet him" he said to pointing to the opening door, i shook with anxiety but hugged him as soon as he stepped foot inside. My actions caused him to stumble backwards "I-im back slendy, im back" i said smiling, he shoved me out of his way and disappeard into the kitchen. I looked down at my feet and shrugged, my smile faded, "oh dont take it personally he's been on edge for a long time" Jeff said from his position knuckling bens head. I nodded and slumped my shoulders, my heart sank in my chest just the way it did when aybiss' phone went to voicemail everytime.

Aybiss' pov
Everytime he called my heart would speed up but i knew i had to ignore it, i paused my thoughts to throat punch this piece of shit that calls himself a "proxy" like what the fuck is a proxy some kind of twink? there were two of them after me as far as i knew, i didnt think much of it because my skill was obviously way higher than theirs. Jack doesnt know where i've been for 3 years and i dream of what my daughter looks like everynight, all i know is that she's safer with me gone.
Is what im doing a mistake? probably but do i care? yes, very much so but if they think for one second im going to let my gaurd down and get my family hurt they've got another thing coming. "you know youre only hurting jack more and more correct? drinking, crying, not sleeping.. lying to your spawn of human flesh about your whereabouts" the one with the yellow hoodie spoke up from his hiding spot "yeah? i fucking know that already, it kills me" i spat back angrily wiping blood from my mouth, "so go to them darling, leave him properly.. let him know he wont get you back" the one named masky said from beside his faggot boyfriend wrapping an arm around him. Although i'd never listen to these to failed abortions they were right, and here i was running away from them for years not knowing who they are about to listen to them. "I know exactly where they are sweetheart all you got to do is follow us.." masky said, i slowly nodded unsurly.
All i have to do is keep my gaurds up and high and be ready for anything. Although the thought of leaving jack forever sickened me and is making it hard.

Jacks pov
I smiled at all of them, sitting there like we didn't not see each other for 5 years although everything does feel different i felt at home again. My arms were still sore and my whole body felt weak so i picked a spot next to jeff and leaned against him and closed my eyes to rest.
I woke to the sound of Ace babbling to someone about me and her mommy "you know my mommy? daddy said shes super pretty like me!! i hope i get to meet her again soon", I heard what sounded like a male let out a laugh and a sigh "Ace, you are a pretty girl huh? you sure do look like Aybiss a whole lot though.. does Jack take good care of you?" it was ben, he's good with kids.. "mhm, daddy brushes my hair, helps me put it up and keeps my teeth clean, he dresses me and makes me food i loves him" she said, i smiled under my mask "does he scare you sometimes?" ben asked making me furrow my eyes "nuhuh, sometimes i forget he wears a mask so it fwightens me but no, i love his weirod colored skin and his gooey tears, i hate when hes sad though.. hes sad a lot and i can tells but i love him everyday! no matter what happens" she mumbled on, i let one single gooey tear out of my eye..i kept quiet and fell back asleep listening to Ben tell her appropriate silly stories from long ago.

-----------------------------
1173 words
ALSO ITS SUPER SHORT PLEASE EXCUSE IT JUST THIS ONCE
my apologies if this isnt written out well i kind of rushed this chapter cus im excite about the next! follow me on
ig: @/ raynilynne
sc: @/ raynilynne
-rayni
and