C H A P T E R 7 - A Date!?

I thought the picture(above)was cute. So why not put it on here.
------------------------------------------------------

  I've been in the leaf village for quite some time now. Lady Tsunade had assigned me to team seven, since there was nowhere else to put me. After all the missions I went on, I was able to scrape up enough cash in order to buy my own place. It's nothing special just an ordinary apartment. No different than Naruto's, but mine is a bit bigger.

  I'm glad Naruto let me stay with him, though I'm sure he'd want the place to himself. I'm not gonna lie, I did need my own space, and even though Naruto is a sweetheart. He's also a mess.

  Anyway lately I've started to feel something towards Naruto. Whenever I was around him I would always get nervous, I still do. Not only that but I would feel this weird sensation in the pit of my stomach, and my heartbeat would speed up. That's when I realized that I had fallen for Naruto Uzumaki. And when I say I fell for him, I mean I fell hard.

  Naruto was and is the only thing I can think about. Today is my day off so I didn't have to go on any missions. So I decided to go out and buy some food that I needed. Knowing my supply in the fridge was running low. Wearing my normal clothes I head out the door.

------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

  Today I've decided to ask (Name) out. Over the past few months that she's been here, I've developed a crush on her. I mean who wouldn't fall for her she's perfect. Her dazzling (eye color) eyes and her soft (hair color) hair. But what I really like about (Name) is her personality. Even though she can be feisty at times, she's kind and caring towards others. I was on my way to her place, that's where I'd ask her, but I stopped.

  I froze in my tracks because I see she's infront of me. Apparently she was buying groceries from a stand. I start to get really nervous.

'No turning back now' I thought to myself while walking up to her.

"Hey (Name)"

She looks up at me "O-oh hi Naruto" she says with a smile.

'I love her smile.'

"Well, I wanted to asked you something."

"Which is?"

"I wanted to know if you were doing anything later on, cause if not. I-i was thinking maybe we could...go out...together" I say with a shade of pink on my cheeks.

"Uh, y-yeah sure. I'd love to go out with you."

  Those words were music to my ears, I can't believe she said yes!!!

"Great! I'll come by your place at six."

"Okay!"
------------------------------------------------------
(Name's) P.O.V

  OMG!!!! Did Naruto really just ask me out! I wanted to slap myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Oh shoot, I don't have anything to wear. I jump from building to building untill I reach Sakura's house. I bang on the front door until she finally comes to open it.

"(Name)? What are you doing here?"

"Naruto asked me out, and I have nothing to wear!" I tell her.

"Come in" she says

  We go up to her room.

"I'm surprised Naruto actually asked you out" she says while digging through her closet.

"Yeah me too" I say while sitting on her bed.

"Here, I think this will look nice on you."

  Sakura hands me a black dress. I quickly try it on and look at myself.

"It fits perfectly" Sakura says "come on I'll do your make up."

"Okay"

  I sit down infront of a mirror while Sakura lightly applies make up to my face.

"There" she says

"Thank you so much"

"No problem, here take these" she hands me a pair of shoes. They're black wedges.

"Thanks, I have to go" I say before jumping out her window, and head back to my place.

  Getting back to my apartment, I look at myself one last time.

'Sakura did good on the make up'

  I put the shoes on, when I hear a knock at my door. I run to the door and take a deep breath before opening it. I see non-other than Naruto.

"Hey, you ready?" he asks

"Yeah, let's go."