C H A P T E R 13 - I'm Valuable

I sit there with shock and confusion written all over my face. What is he talking about?

I look up at Sato and ask "What do you mean you want my eyes?"

He gives me a taunting smirk and replies with "I mean exactly what I said. We're going to pluck out those pretty (eye color) eyes of yours."

My eyes widen as soon as those words come out of his mouth.

'That...can't be. Why is this happening?'

"Your probably wondering why we're doing this to you. It's quite simple. You are (Name) Tsuko, last surviving member of the Tsuko clan. You hold the inotsuka within your eyes. A rare and powerful visual prowess ability" Sato says

"So?" I respond

Sato continues to talk "So...that means your eyes are not only rare, but valuable. You see at first we thought everyone in the Tsuko clan had been killed. Although as soon as we found out that one remained living in the leaf village, we had to find you. We watched and waited for the perfect opportunity to snatch you away." he finished

I glare at Sato with so much hatred. I can't believe it, thats why I'm here?! All this because they want to take my eyes. To gain the power of my clans' inotsuka. A power they don't even know how to control.

'I need to get out of here, but how?!!' I think while my head hangs low.

Staring at the ground I see Sato walk towards me.

Sato looks at my face before saying "Don't worry, when we begin the operation to take out your eyes. I'll try to make it as painless as possible."

With that he pets my (color) hair as if I'm an animal and walks towards the door. I didn't take a word of what he said into consideration. Something told me that in no way could anyone make getting your eyes pulled out "painless."

"Rui get her ready" Sato tells her.

'NO!!! They're taking my eyes now!?' I start panicking on the inside, untill...

"Wait Sato, do we have to give her the operation now? I had planned to play with her first." says Rui

"Fine, but don't damage her eyes."

"Of course" Rui says showing Sato a fake smile.

With one last look at Rui, Sato quickly glances at me and leaves. Rui stares at me with a sadistic grin. Now that Sato was gone, there was no one to stop her from doing whatever she wanted. Let's just say I'm a little scared to find out what Rui meant by wanting to "play" with me...
------------------------------------------------------

Naruto's P.O.V

Jumping from one building to the other, I rushed to the hokage tower. I need to know what happened to (Name), she wouldn't just disappear without telling anyone. Does granny Tsunade know something I don't? Either way I need to hurry!

Finally reaching my designated location, I burst through the doors of the hogake's office. Stumbling in, I trip over my own feet and face plant onto the floor.
"Naruto?" says granny Tsunade sounding surprised.

Quickly lifting myself up, I see all eyes in the room are on me. Granny Tsunade looks down and continues to scribble words on papers she's been working on.

"What do you need Naruto?" she says plainly.

"I need you to tell me if you sent (Name) out on any missions" I say quickly.

Still writting on her papers she answers "No, I didn't. As far as I know she's been given these last few days off."

"Well then she's in really big trouble!" I shout

Looking up at me seriously she replies with "Why do you say that?"

"Because earlier I had Hinata use her byakugan to find (Name), and she said that (Name's) chakra wasn't anywhere in the village!!" I finish saying while panicking a little.

"Naruto when did you last see (Name)?" Granny Tsunade asks me.

"Mmm...I haven't seen (Name) since yesterday, and no one saw her today."

Granny Tsunade sits back in her chair with her hand on her chin, thinking. "How could she have just vanished like that?"

"Uh, well my lady...?" Tsunade's assistant, Shizune says while holding her pig.(TonTon)

"Yes, Shizune?" Tsunade answers

"Um, late last night we had some type of trigger come in contact with the barrier around the village."

"WHAT?!!" Tsunade shouts. "Why are you now just telling me about this!?"

"I'm sorry my lady. We figured it was a false alarm, and we had two shinobi check out the area. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary." Shizune finished saying.

"I guess it wasn't a false alarm. That means (Name's) most likely been taken." says Tsunade

"NO WAY!!!" I scream "We have to do something!"

Tsunade looks at me before shouting "NARUTO! Quickly get ready. I'm sending you and a team to search, locate, and retrieve (Name) Tsuko. I'm giving you this mission, DO NOT FAIL!"
----------------------------------------
Author's Note:
I just wanted to quickly thank my readers for everything. Over 200 reads so far!!! Thank you guys soo much - Love ya!