C H A P T E R 12 - What Do You Want?!

My eyes shoot open and I gasp as I feel chilling ice water make contact with my skin. My eyes look up to see the person who's responsible for drenching me in water. It was the woman I saw earlier, the one with short dark hair. She's just standing there looking at me, staring with a menacing glare.

As I try to move I notice I can't. These people had my arms and legs tied to a chair.

'This day just keeps getting better' I think sarcastically to myself.

I take a moment to check out my surroundings. The room I'm in looks so gloomy. Everything seems to be in a shade of gray, making the room look darker than it should be. Not that there's much in here anyways. While looking I notice the walls seemed to be a bit off. They look jagged and rough, were these walls made of rock?

Realization hit me, I must be underground. So this place is a hideout. If I plan on getting out of here, I'm gonna have to find a way to get above ground. If only I-

My inner thoughts get interrupted by the woman in front of me.

"Glad your awake" she says with a sickening grin.

Oh please, the only thing she's glad about is dumping that freezing ice water on me. Thanks to that my once dry clothes are now sticking to my wet skin, making me shiver. Water droplets keep falling from my (color) hair, dripping down the side of my face and landing onto the floor.

"(Name) Tsuko, it took us a while to get our hands on you, but I guess all of that waiting will finally be worth it" she says.

"What are you talking about? Why am I here?!" I shout.

The women doesn't answer, she just walks up to me. Before I know it, I feel a stinging pain on my left cheek and the sound of something (or someone) being hit fills the room. This b*tch just slapped me!

'What is her problem? As long as I remember, I did nothing to her.

She was going to slap me again, but stopped when...

"Rui! What are you doing?"

A male voice is heard. Turning to look at who it is, I see its the guy with long hair. As he walks into the room I observe him. The guy has a tall and lean figure. His hair is a light brown that perfectly matches his eye color. Young aswell, maybe early to mid twenties.

I'll admitt he's good looking, but I can already tell he's not my type. He looks like a heart breaker. Get the girl and then leave her without so much as a goodbye.

"I'm not doing anything Sato, just showing our guest a little hospitality" The woman now known as Rui states.

"Tieing up your guest is a strange way to show your hospitality" I say, only to receive a glare from Rui.

The male now identified as Sato on the other hand, looks at me and says. "Your quite the looker, now aren't cha?"

'I was right he's a total player.'

"What's it to you!?" I snap

He approaches me, I flinch as he places his hand on my cheek and and begins to stroke it. He stares directly into my (color) eyes.

"What's the matter? A pretty girl like yourself shouldn't look so upset."

Sato leans in closer to my face, too close. I turn away feeling uncomfortable. He lifts my chin so I'm forced to look at him still stroking my face. As he runs his finger over my lips I bite him. Surprised by my action the male takes a step back.

"Don't touch me" I say with venom lacing behind every word.

"Someones feisty" Sato states.

"Why am I here?" I ask.

"What, you don't know?" says Sato.

"It's pretty obvious" Rui adds in.

Sato smirks seeing the confused expression on my face.

"Your here because we want your eyes."

...

"What?"