THANK YOU!!!

Author's Note:

As you've seen previously, chapter 20 concludes the end of our story. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and if not don't be afraid to tell me what you didn't like about it. Besides that, I had fun writing this for you guys. In total it took 3 months and 2 days to complete this, that's 86 days! I honestly thought this story was going to be a bit longer, but I guess not. Anyway, I want to give a big thanks to my readers, especially to those who stuck with me until the end. I greatly appreciate it.
Over 900 reads as of right now. I can't express how ecstatic I am and it's all thanks to you!

SHOUT OUTS!!!
I am giving shout outs as a way to show that I'm truly thankful to my loyal readers! So shout outs go to...

choolalove0

Nvswift

MitakiGasaii

Luna6132002

rosemaihoang

ninja_passion

Diamond_Writer_2016

YourNeighborhoodWeeb

Couchcraft

jadequeen99088

bloodyfox09

AnimeGamerGirl4Life

FaithMurray3

Ninjagoredninja

Ok, so those are the shout outs!!! If you're a loyal reader and you didn't get a shout out, I apologize.  I only go by those who have either voted on a chapter or left a comment. So if you want a shout out you know what to do, vote or comment!!

I'm not sure as of now when I'll be posting my new story, but when I do I will post a message about it in my profile. So if you'd like to be notified of when that happens, then just follow me. That's all for now until next time...

Love ya!

~Zumoshi