Hi again

Dipper pov ( song: clarity)

"Next day"

I walked to the forest that I meet bill yesterday. I found a tree and sat on the bottom. About 10 minutes later, I fell something on my head. I look up and sees a billy hanging from the branche on top of me...

Me: hey bill

Bill: what's up dip?

Me: nothing new you?

Bill: arh... Royalty stuff!

Me: tell me about it!" Giggles"

Bill pov

Me and Dipper talked until we heard a noise. I looked here the noise came from and there was a shadow of a tall man. The man was coming closer and closer. Me and dipper started backing up and the man came running to us. So, Me and Dipper started running for your lives. I heard the foot step coming closer and closer faster.

Dipper: what do we do!?

I know this forest by heart! There's a passage under one tree that brings us somewhere.i was planning on showing him soon so why not know!

Me: Follow me!

I grabbed his hand and ran faster. I look behind us and the man was too close to hide. I saw the tree and ran faster than my own speed. I open a mini door...

Me: get in!

Dipper:WHAT! ITS A TUNNEL!

I rolled my eyes and dragged him in. It's pretty dark in here and with my powers I went to see where the man went...he is gone! I smile relieved  as we land in a stack of leaves.

Dipper: wow! It's so pretty!

Me: welcome to my hiding place!

Dipper runs to the water and takes his shirt off after that he jumps in. I lauph and join him. We start a water Fitgh. After we played in the water. I made appear a picnic full of food and, of course, chocolat.

Dipper: " puts his sweater" CHOCOLAT!" Runs"

Me: " puts the sweater" WAIT UP! " lauphing and runs"

We ate and talked two. Then I wanted to show dipper something ....

Me: dipper can I show you something?

Dipper: sure what is it?

I told him to place his hands on mine ( pic above) the I stared a blue flame. He was surprised and shocked. I just smiled at him...

Dipper: what? How...

Me: simple! I made it with my powers dummy!" Chuckles"

Dipper: no I know that but how am I not getting burned or hurt?

I smile at him. Humans have no clue about magic do they?

Me: it's my powers and I decided to burn you

Dipper looked amazed...I lied to him about the part that I decide...this kid isn't a normal human...and I want to know what he is...

Can he be related to Ford?

I consider that for the ones how like to do that like me, to listen to the music when you read. In further chapters, some lyrics will be there 😉 something the song doesn't really make sense with the begging or the whole chapter but somethings it will and if you find it makes sense tell me! And pls, song ideas, the video must be billdip okay thx and if you have ideas of the story tell me...LOVE YOU ALL