Kidnapping

Dippers pov

Two days passed, 48 hours since Gideon send the message. I'm scared for the cipher twins! My parents called me to come down...

Mom: dipper darling!

Me: yes mom!

Dad: something happend to the twins!( they know about dipper and Bill)

Me and Mabel run down stairs fast. We arrive in the 1 living room and we watch the tv...

News report: We discovred that the Princess of THE demon side OF your world has been kidnapped!Princess bella cipher,15 year old, blonde with Brown streaks. If anyone sees her, call THE police! IM melody AND THIS IS ( RANDOM NAME OF THE world) [ i need a name for the planet)

Mabel: BELLA!

Me: it's happening!

Mom: I'm calling the ciphers...

They called the ciphers and invited them over. They accepted and came Ritgh away! We heard a knock I ran to the door...

Me:" opens the door"

Bill jumps on my neck and hugs me crying....

Bill: she...she...

Me:" hugs back" don't worry...we will find her

Later

Me,Bill and Mabel are in mine and mab's room. Bill is laying down on me...

Mabel: do you think it's Gideon?

Bill: it is! Take a look...

He gives us a letter...

Dear Bill,

I have your sister....she is pretty beautiful but I prefer dipper! Remember my message! Of course you do! Now it changed, if you don't give me dipper, your hole familly will die!But Bella and You ,will be my personal slave!

Love Gideon!

I'm gonna kill him! Nobody will take him away from me! It was hard to tell his parents that we are dating...,they didn't accept it!

Flash back ( 4 months ago they stop dating for 2 weeks, they have been together for 5 months!)

Star and Square: WHTA! YOUR DATING A HUMAN!

Bill: MOM DAD PLS I LOVE HIM!

Star: NO. BILL YOU ARE NOT GAY!

Bill gets mad

Bill: YOU DONT EVEN KNOW MY SEXUALITY ! IM BISEXUAL MOM!

Square: DO NOT SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT!

Bill: DONT SPEAK TO ME EVER LIKE THAT! I LOVE HIM MOM! AT LEATS IM NOT MARRIED LIKE YOU TWO AT TWELVE! I KNOW A DEMON AND A HUMAN IS WEIRD! I WANT A BAD ROMANCE!
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM!HECK, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!

Two weeks later

Bill was still crying in is room. He and dipper broke up because of his parents. His mom comes in...

Star: Bill,honey

Bill: what mom!

She opens the door bigger and he see dipper running to him and jumps on his neck hugging him...

Bill: dipper!" Hugs back"

Bill's dad came...

Dipper:I missed you!

Bill: so did I!

Square: me and your mom though about your BAD ROMANCE thing...and we decided to let you two date

Bill broke the hug with dipper and walk to his parents....

Star: I know we have been stuff on you...but it was for your best....so you could find the one! But I didn't expect it to be a human! We are in shock! You are the first one, Bill. I'm proud of you!

Bill hugs his parents crying...

Bill: I love you guys!

Both: " hug back" we love you two

Dipper: " smiles"

Flash over

I hugs my boyfriend. We all walk downstairs as they walk in the 1 living room. Your parents look at us but then...the litghs closed! Everyone screams but then silence. Then we are Mabel scream....

Me: MABEL!

The litghs open....

Bill: where's Mabel!!!

Mom: MABEL? MABEL DARLINGS!

Dad: SWEETY!

Star found a letter on the floor

Star: Amelia...I found. This!

My mom take the letter and reads it...

Dear pines and cipher family,

Now that I have your two dautghers....as my slaves of course! I give 7 days to find me or you all die but your children! But I must say, pines family, do you remember me? I hope you do! ITS your futher son in law! But WHAT ever! I give you 7 days....

From your futher son in law,

Gideon