IM A CAT?!?

Dipper pov

Likes Bill parents know me, them invited me over to have fun. I still remember, the kiss we shared yesterday. I still blush and fell weird when I think about it. I knock on the castle door and Bella answers...

Me: hey bell..OH!

She started to run and dragged me to their room I guess. When we got there, she opened the door and I saw a black cat with yellow eyes staring at me mad ...

 When we got there, she opened the door and I saw a black cat with yellow eyes staring at me mad

Me: you guys got a cat?

Cat: NO PINETREE ITS ME! BILL!

I was shocked but I stared to lauph. Bill sneezed like a kitten ( duh!) OMG! ITS WAS SO CUTE. I ran to him AND hold him..

Me: YOU  ARE  SO CUTE!

Bill: shut up!

I hold him like A BABY! HE IS SO SMALL,!

Bill: not THAT small!

Bella: yes you ARE! " giggles"

Times skip BY billdip fangirl

We are IN THE flower garden where we have to find A flower that could bring Bill Back..

Bill: ITS NO USE!

Me: Be patient

Bill: easy for you to say!

Me: no it's not your getting annoying!

Bill: SAYS THE PERSON HOW LIKED THE KISS!

Me: I did not!

Bill: OH SHUT UP!

I rolled my eyes and found the flower....

Me:FOUND IT!

Bill: about time....

I give him the flower and he comes back to normal. But he is still mad at me for what?!

Me:why are you mad?

Bill:ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I TURNED INTO A CAT DUMMY!

I got so mad that I didn't mean what I said next...

Me:YOU BETTER SHUT UP CIPHER!ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR EMOTION VAUSE YOU ARE AN EMOTIONAL DEMON HOW DOESN'T HAVE A HEART!

I saw his eyes become watery and i realised what I said. Oh no...

Me: Bill I'm...

Bill ran away and I ran after him....

What have I done