Him

Last time on bad romance...

Bill: Pinetree, I think you got a case with a stalker or YANDERE!

The pines are in shock. Dipper hold me scared...

Dipper: I think I know who

Me: who?

Dipper: it's....

And now back to the story!

Bill pov

We waited all for dipper to tell us how is the stalker. I'm actually scared of his answer. Bella looks away form the scene and Mabel stand there...

Dipper: it's...Gideon

Why is that name so familiar! I can't remember! Then it hit me..

Me: Gideon gleeful... The man how murdered tree girls!

Dipper hugs me crying...

Me: A ma kill him!

Bella: Wait! Three girls?

Mabel: Dipper WAS having fun with girls and He got jealous..

ME: you dated him?

Dipper: sadly yes...

We walk into the living room to sit down...cause Ritgh now, I feel like murdering someone! Bella,of course, begged the twins to tell the story. They accepted. We all sat down...

Maid: Prince would you like some tea?

Me: coffee would be nice

She went to get the coffee...

Bella: so....

Me: Bella!

Bella: what I'm curious! I want to know what are we up against!

Dipper took my hand and hold it...

Dipper: okay...

Me: you don't have to do this

Dipper: I want my boyfriend and his family know what they got in to because of me!

The maid put the coffee on the table, closed the door and walked away. Meanwhile,dipper started the story...

Dipper: it all started when I was 13( kinda like Mabel's story but different), my parents and my uncle Stan hired a new guard. He had a 13  old son ( changing his age) named Gideon Gleeful. My parents loved there new guard, while I and my sister, liked there son! Well, I liked him, like a crush and Mabel was like an other sibling. Me and him started dating...just for fun! Like if I knew my first boyfriend was gonna be a psychopath!

I put my arm around his shoulder so he could lay his head in my shoulder...

Dipper: Two weeks passed, I started to find Gideon too jealous, when I hang out with girls. He knew I was Bisexual and has fine with it. One nitgh, I opened the tv to see the new saying that 3 girl named: Candy,Grenda and Luna, dead...murdered. They were are only friends at the time! That's what I thought..." Looks at Mabel"

Mabel: so what, I hide my friendship with Bella!

Dipper: Bref, 4 days passed by fast, Gideon became weird. A little too weird... Then one day, I walk to go to mind and Mabel's  room and I hear screaming. I ran as fast as I could, I opened the door to see Gideon with a katana and Mabel on the floor crying. He saw me and dropped to weapon. He almost murdered my sister and murdered three girls! I screamed at him and told him it's over!  He didn't take it good, he ran after me to the dinning room, where my parents and his fathers was. When we came in, they turned there head and gasped. Gideon, with the katana,jumped me to the ground and said..." You are mine senpai,mine alone" he looked up and saw my parents. Later, he went to jail.

My phone rings ( 😏😏😏). I open it to see a message and I read it out loud..,

Me: I give you 2 weeks to find me and give me dipper or else...

I scroll down to read the rest....

Me: you and your pathetic family will die from..

We all gasped at how wrote the message..

Gideon