The barrier

Star's pov ( for the 1 time, i put a picture that was no story line with the chapter! 😂)

We walked in a room full of books, it's huge! A boy hugged Bill..im guessing it's his boyfriend! I look at tom and Marco holding hands and grins...

Me: " lip talking" that's you two soon!

They both blush and stop holding hands...

???: thank you for coming princess star, prince tom and Marco!

Star: anything for new buddies!

a girl giggles, I look at her...she was purple hair,a little black  with blue streaks ( galaxie style) , her dress was moon,star and galaxie patterns,  her black boots are up to her knees, her eyes are royal blue, her crown matches her outfit...she is beautiful! She saw me staring,I blushed and looked away...

Bill: Guys, this is Dipper, MY BOYFRIEND, Luna, my second twin sister, grunkle Stan and Ford, creators of this world!

Marco: I think you know who we are!

Luna: well duh! Your name are literally on the wall!

Me: ohhhhhh! GUYS look! THERE IS A SHOOTING STAR! " points the wall'"

Dipper looks down as Bill hugs him...

Marco: Dipper?

Dipper: the reason you are here is because of the shooting star, my twin sister Mabel and bill's  and ltwin sister, Bella are kidnapped by my psychopath killer ex boyfriend...

Marco jaw dropped, Tom froze in place and I stared in shock as dipper had tear running down his face. Bill hugged him and he also had tears...

Me:" holds my hand close" im SO sorry!

Bill: it's fine...you didn't know...

A man coughed and we all  turn around to see two twins...

Bill: This is Stanford and Stanley...The creators of your world...how it's divided!

Tom: they are categories?

Luna: yes! There is the human side,demon,half animal/half human, sea side and for the Villians! The Villians are inside an island with a magic barrier!

Marco: wait...If im correct...your ex has there before right...

Dipper: yes why...

Marco: Was he allowed to go free?

Tom glared at him...

Tom: Marco, he killed people! " punches his shoulder"

Marco: YEAH! It's maybe not like in your world!" Elbows his shoulder"

Dipper: No he isn't..it's like in your world

Marco: there is a magic barrier...

Bill: Luna just said that!

Marco glares at Bill...

Marco: let me make MY point!

Bill backs up...

Marco: If he as your siblings...he left THE isle!

Luna realised something because of the look on her face...

Luna: oh  shit....

ALL THE VILLIANS ARE FREE!!!

___________________________________________________________________________

THE EPIC ( NOT THE FIRST OR  THE LAST ONE) PLOT TWIST! I though of the isle in descendants cause I watched the Chrismast special! I decided to had at the end 3 or 4 questions/theorie that you could answer in the comments...

1) Is star crushing on Luna? If yes, what will happend to them?

2) Tomco or not?

3) who broke the barrier and why? ( the character already appeared)

4) We known that Bill was two sisters...Where was Luna all this time?

Thats ALL for today folks! SEE YA NEXT TIME ON BAD ROMANCE!  🔥❤🖤😂 ( ps, IM LOVING THE BLACK HEART EMOJI)