Pretending i dont know you... ( FANGIRLS BE WARN)

Few weeks later ( you will see the meaning of this pic later)

My parents are inviting the rulers of the demon side to discuss the world problem. I'm gonna meet bills parents! He tells that they could be annoying and mean. Oh no...I have to pretend I don't know him! His parents know everything if I lie! Bill told me everything about him and so did I. I look at the clock: 6:00pm...OH SHIT THERE COMING SOON! I ran to my closet and put a tux. Mabel knocks at my door and comes in...

Mabel: there here!

Me: how am suppose to pretend that I don't know him!

Mabel: I have too you know! But I'm gonna have difficult like you...

We hug...I fell weird...very weird... I will ask Mabel later. Then I hear my parents calling us... we come down. I see bill worried...we all have to pretend we don't know each other. My parents tell us to come closer...I'm so nervous. His parents are so tall...same as my parents.

Mom: Welcome Mr and Mrs Cipher, I think we know each other names all ready.

They lauph. What so funny? I look at bill and he lips talk to me...

Bill: what's so funny?

Me: I have no idea!

My dad looks at me and I smile. He tells me to come closer...IM LITTERLY SUCK TO YOU DAD! I nod and come closer.... I fell like I'm glue to him

Dad: this is my son dipper and my daugther Mabel!

Me: hello Mr and Mrs Cipher!

Bill parents lauph...why? Then i shack hands with them

Bills mom: pls, call me star and for my husband Tad
I nod and so does Mabel. Wow, I look at bill's sister...she is so pretty! She Cautgh me staring and smiled...I smiled and blushed a little. ( what am I doing this is a billdip! Not belldip) ( btw, he is blushing cause she reminds him of bill but he doesn't realize it..for now)

Star: this is my son Bill and my dautgher Bella...also twins! It's a big coincidence!

I stare at Bill...he smiles and I smile back. He looks at his father that tells him to shake hands...

Bill: it's nice to meet you dipper

Me: you two Bill

He winked at me and went to shack Mabel's...WHY DID HE WINK! I fell a weird felling...again!

Bella: nice to meet you dipper

Me: same here Bella..

Bella: btw, nice act!

Me: thx you two!

% Timeskip BROUTGH by time baby%

We just finished eating and wow was it good! So the parents send us to go play..we are 13 for the love of God...

Bella:UH! MABEL TO YOU HAVE A BOTTLE!

Bill: shut up! She is RITGH next to you!

Mabel: everyone in mine and dippers room!

We ran to mine and Mabel's room. We sat on the floor and played spin to bottle until someone knock on the window which surprised us...

???:" knock knock"

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHH!

Bill runs to the window and opens it to see a blonde girl...

Bill: who is she!

Mabel: It's Pacifica! Hi Pacifica!

Pacifica, childhood BFF and Mabel's crush.She replied back and told us that her parents two came for the meeting cause they rule the half human/ creature side but me and Bill side is the most important. Bill sat next to me....OMG! He is so close...