Mee

So I'm really bored and so I'm gonna do 20 facts about me.. Most everyone will skip this though haha but if you read all the way through I love you!

So pretty much I'm a boring person :P so idek if I have 20 facts about myself but we'll see lol

1.) I'm on my phone almost 24/7. Literally. It's my baby and I don't know what I'd do without it.... Seriously.

2.) obviously I have an obsession with The Walking Dead and Norman. Sorry not sorry.

3.) I've met Norman Reedus and it was probably the best day of my life haha.

4.) I'm meeting Norman again this year, along with Michael Rooker and Michael Cudlitz and any other cast member that will be added at a later time. (Btw it's around October)

5.) October is my favorite month..... Because there's TWD, Tulsa Comic con, and Halloween... I love love love going to hex houses so that's pretty much all I do on weekends in October.

6.) Favorite vines- ok so i dont know if any of y'all have heard of these guys but they're pretty amazing. Officer Daniels, Deputy Hookem, Deputy Bookem, and Mike the Cop.... I know there's other social media cops like angry cop and officer Baker but those four are my favorite.  Not only are they funny but they show that cops are humans too and not just power driven robots. They showed me that not all cops are like those portrayed on the news and that the majority of them are actual good guys. So if you haven't heard of them, then you definitely need to check them out. Oh and Deputy Hookem also has this dope album called Human with some amazing songs on there that are fire🔥 definitely worth the time to check them out😜 they're instagrams are officerdaniels_1 .. Deputy_hookem .. Deputy_bookem .. And mike_thecop  .....

7.) seriously go check them out ^^ they deserve more recognition

8.) I'm going to be a junior

9.) I'm 16

10.) my birthday is January 11, 2016

11.) I'm an only child

12.) my parents are divorced but I don't make a big deal of it and blame all my problems on it. (Sorry to those people who also have divorced parents and it's hard on them... Just annoyed when people blame being a bitch on they're parents splitting up)

13.) I have clinical anxiety but not over social situations... Over medical and dental situations.... Call me stupid idc I've heard it all before.

14.) I have like 4 real friends that I can actually trust.

15.) I have 2 cats... I had 3 but one left a week ago and we haven't seen him since :(

16.) I want a Siberian husky or a Shiba Inu

17.) my uncle has a tiger... A real tiger in his back yard and I've pet it before.

18.) I love bow hunting

19.) I also love love fishing. So much.

20.) I want to be a lawyer, game warden, or an author. All three completely different things.

Well I guess there was 20 lol.... If you read this all the way through comment "Pineapple" ... Why? Because pineapples are bomb.com.

Oh and also if you checked out those guys I mentioned... Lemme know so I can tell you how awesome you are! ;)