Image 🇰🇷

They're done eating lunch. Hoseok sigh deeply and sit on the couch because his stomach are full while Jimin keep on washing the dishes.

Hoseok then remembered Jimin listed paper. He hurriedly go to their room and get it. He read the first thing that Jimin like then he frowned

"How can I do this? Is this for real? And why he wants it with me?" he asked to his self.

He lay down and put his arm on his face "I want to do one of your list Jiminie but how? It seems so difficult" then he suddenly getting-up having a bright idea.

"Jiminie, I'm going outside for awhile" he said and put on his shoes.

The younger look at him "Where are you going?"

He looked at him and smile "I will just buy something" and he kiss Jimin's cheeks "I have to go. I'll be back in an hour" and leave the latter that surprise on his sudden action.

When the older leave, Jimin touch his cheeks that he kiss a while ago. He felt his heart beats faster again then he touch it "Calm down please!" he beg to his heart then he sat down and look to the ceiling.

"He kissed me" and he smile "Wait, what Am I thinking? Why I feel happy? No Jimin. Don't tell me you started liking Hoseok hyung?" then he mess his hair "You know that Yoongi hyung was right, don't you?" and shake his head furiously "No, you're not gay. Even Hoseok hyung is not. It's just a show Jimin. When this show ended, Hoseok hyung will surely stop the sweetness too. So stop it" he thought.

After a while he yawned and fell asleep on the couch.

-------------------------------------------------

Hoseok cameback at 6 in the evening. He hold so many things to both of his hand. He saw Jimin on the couch that is sleeping. He put down first all the things and come close to the younger.

"You're really cute Jimin. I hope all the sweet things you did for the pass three days are real and not just for this show" and he become sad then hold Jimin's hand tightly "Until when I hold you like this? Mesmerized by you while you're sleeping? And think that your mine. I know you can't like me back. Never in my entire life, right? So, I will take this chance to make you feel mine and only mine" and he leaned in to kiss him again but this time on the lips. He got shock on what he did. Hs scared to wake the latter but no sign of waking up. He remembered that there are cameras on the living room. He immediately stood up "What did I do? You're stupid Hoseok. For sure everyone was laughing at you" he thought again then get the things he needed and go straight to their room.

He then look at the ceiling "I think I need all night to finish it" and he start immediately.

--------------------------------------------------

Jimin got awake and he notice that he was still on the couch"Is Hoseok hyung came home? Why he didn't wake me?" he thought and look to the clock. It's almost 3:30 in the morning.

"I slept that long?" he asked to himself and stood up to go to their room. He opened the door and saw Hoseok sleeping on the bed and his hand and shirt are full of dirt.

"What did you do hyung? Why you are full of dirt?" he asked to the latter as if he is hearing him. He smelled something and saw many can of paint on the side "Hyung, where did you used it?" he asked again.

He sigh deeply then decided to clean the room. After an minute, he lay down beside of Hoseok. He look to the ceiling and got surprised on what he saw.

The ceiling have a paint. An image of him and Hoseok that is looking to each other.

(A/N: that is the image that Hoseok's painted on the ceiling

(A/N: that is the image that Hoseok's painted on the ceiling. Just act like he is a painter from his old life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

He smile widely on what he's viewing right now and saw some Bold letter beside of the paint

I'm not going to asked for a miracle to form an image of me and you on the clouds. But I hope I make you happy for this. Although it's a ceiling and not a clouds.

And he laugh on what he has read. He felt really happy then he look to his hyung beside him and didn't think twice to hug him "Thank you hyung. Thank you for the effort. Thank you for making me happy" and he kissed Hoseok on the cheeks and look back again to the ceiling.

He hold Hoseok hand and intertwined it. He didn't give a care to his heart that keeps on beating fast "Being your husband is great hyung and I'm honored" he lay his head on Hoseok chest and feel the heart beat of the older "I hope your heart beat was like mine when your always do sweet things for me" and he stay on that position.

He didn't care if the latter are full of dirt then he also fell asleep.

Jimin's first list on the note...
1. See an image of me and Hoseok hyung on the clouds.

--------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok