Date-y Date 🇰🇷

Birds sing sweet melodies outside the open window and the chirping echoes around the room, ringing pleasantly in Jimin's ear. Once he open his eyes, he stare at the man sleeping beside him. Memorizing his bare features. He even giggles when he notice the olders slightly ajar mouth as he snores and close his slightly opened eyes for him. He lovingly watch Hoseok. He just hope that someday when the show ended the older will still love him like now.

"Done gawking at me?" Hoseok groggily asked while his eyes are still close.

Jimin shut his eyes quickly even before the older eyes flutter to open and pretend to sleep.

"Go ahead. Keep that act. You should become an actor instead of a singer" Hoseok said as he now watching the pretending sleeping husband "I dare you to not open your eyes nor peek or else..."

Jimin open his eyes and asked "Or else what?"

Smack

The startled latter cover his face when Hoseok kissed him on his lips.

"Why did you do that?" the blushing Jimin asked.

"Didn't I tell you to not open your eyes? But you didn't listen to me"

"It's because you didn't say the consequence" Jimin frown with his hands still covering his face.

"You still didn't listen to me" Hoseok shrugs his shoulder before closing his eyes.

Jimin tries to wiggle out from the other's grasp but to no avail.

"Stop moving" Hoseok said then opening his eyes once again.

The younger didn't need to be told twice so he stay stil— even his breathing

"You know you can breathe, right?"

"But you said–"

Smack

"Hey!"

Smack

"It's alright to breathe but don't move"

"I didn't move"

"But your lips does" the older said nonchantly before kissing the other on his lips.

Jimin grunted and obviously annoyed yet didn't stop the older's assault to him.

Knock....
Knock....
Knock....

"Good Morning love birds! I know you're awake. Can you go downstairs now? So we can have our breakfast because as we all know Jin hyung doesn't want to eat without all of us" Namjoon suddenly interrupted on their moment.

"Okay!" Hoseok shouted and sitting-up "I forgot, this is not just our honeymoon, it's also their vacation" then he go to the bathroom and leaving Jimin that is laughing on his statement.

---------------------------------------------------

When the two go downstairs, everyone is on the table and just keep waiting for them.

"Finally! I thought it will took forever before the two of you coming down to have a breakfast" Yoongi said.

"Sorry" Jimin said.

"It's okay. We will wait forever as long as we know that the both of you are not fighting" Seokjin said with a big smile.

"WHAT?! I can't wait forever for them to have a breakfast. I'm seriously hungry right now" Yoongi said.

"Me too. I'm sorry but food is more important than them" Jungkook second motion.

Seokjin give them a death glare while the others just laugh on their action then they eat.